Tennis Forum banner

1 - 20 of 47 Posts

·
Registered
2,406 Posts
Why do I get the feeling this has just a hint of tongue-in-cheek about it...?

Going by that logic, Mariano Zabaleta should also be touted among the top contenders for Roland Garros, but I'm not putting my money on it personally.

·
Registered
2,406 Posts
True, but he did reach a clay-court final this year by beating Kuerten, hence my choosing him. I could have equally mentioned Magnus Norman, but then he didn't make the Monte Carlo final; come to think of it, as a former RG finalist he has a better shot at winning it than Zabaleta does.

·
Registered
2,406 Posts
Your logic is irrefutable... however, the very fact that you seem to be rooting for Moya to win Roland Garros proves you MUST be joking.

·
Registered
22,449 Posts
I'd like to see Moya win the FO.

Are you Becca actually putting him ahead of Mosquito?

·
Registered
349 Posts
eo, I thought Rebecca is more of a JCF fan. Mistaken again :eek:

·
Registered
5,330 Posts
My question is really off topic, but did someone stole Becca's username and password yesterday? (I can think of a few possible candidates here). All these threads are frightening :)

·
Banned
4,078 Posts
Oh rebecca. Moya has never been the same since God came down from heaven and smote him against Andre in 1999.

·
Registered
34,273 Posts
he has a very good opportunity, the worse will be quarter final (if he reachs them) with Safin, Costa, Federer...IMO that is stronger than a semi against Hewitt for example

·
Registered
349 Posts
If I could hope for a perfectly entertaining quarter: Ferrero, Moya, Federer, Guga, Hewitt, Agassi, Sampras :p ,some talent and good looking spainian

·
Registered
5,330 Posts
xin, I think you'll have hard time convincing Sampras to show up for your entertaining quarter ;)

still who knows, stranger things had happened ;)

·
Registered
22,449 Posts
Becca, do you have a thing against Safin (too popular) :confused:

Or do you believe he could just beat about anybody in your draw?

1 - 20 of 47 Posts