Tennis Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
2,775 Posts
Oh come on! When did that happen? I was there when they partied after the final and he didn't seem to be particularly taken by any one girl. ;) Not that it matters anyway, I just don't believe it.

It wouldn't be the Miss Hostess, would it? ;)

·
Registered
2,775 Posts
Yeah, that was very funny. :lol: They picked the worst possible winners, but isn't that always the case in such contests?

·
Registered
39,260 Posts
Modjo is such a playboy!

·
Registered
2,775 Posts
*Lee* said:
Hi Layla! I told Emma it was time for her to go to bed earlier in the other thread and I am now still up at 2am :p
Yes, I was wondering what you were still doing up at this time. ;) Well, I'm glad to see you. :)

·
Registered
750 Posts
Layla said:
Yes, I was wondering what you were still doing up at this time. ;) Well, I'm glad to see you. :)
It's all Emma's fault :p , I was digging up all those footy pix for her :angel: and got carried away and now I can't sleep! But now I have a big crush on Raul :lol:

·
Registered
2,775 Posts
*Lee* said:
It's all Emma's fault :p , I was digging up all those footy pix for her :angel: and got carried away and now I can't sleep! But now I have a big crush on Raul :lol:
Oh, I can understand that! He's very crushworthy. :hearts: I'll have to check out those pics. ;)

·
Registered
2,775 Posts
I just posted a response to you on the other board, but you've already gone to sleep, then I wish you sweet dreams. :) See you soon!

1 - 12 of 12 Posts