Tennis Forum banner

1621 - 1640 of 1670 Posts

·
Registered
1,441 Posts
Yeah but she's at a point now where she should put her personal career first. She's in the best form of her career and with a better mindset/mental strength this season. So, she can achieve a lot more personal bests if she plans her schedule smartly and possibly win some titles along the way. It's not a time for her to gamble and overplay. It's just my opinion. I know the Spaniards don't feel the same way ans are probably disappointed. :p

·
Registered
4,863 Posts

·
Registered
4,863 Posts
Projected ranking as today... #12

·
Registered
1,441 Posts
Re: Carla Suárez Navarro

Carla to be seeded #8 at Roland Garros :bounce: :banana:
She could have won it but she was too tired in the end. Even though I'm sad that she lost yet another final, I'm happy that she's improved the mental part of her game tremendously. It was a much better play & score-line than I expected considering her record in finals. She fought until the end :worship:
Carlito :inlove:

·
Premium Member
65,154 Posts

Carla is through to the QFs in Birmingham this week! :)

She had a bye in R1 as the 3rd seed, won a close 3-setter against qualifier Timea Babos in R2 and beat Svetlana Kuznetsova 3 & 4 in R3 today :yeah:

·
Registered
17,936 Posts

Seamos justos, es una cría y durante buena parte del partido, estuvo en su mano llevárselo, así que es lógico que estuviera decepcionada
Cierto, pero no puedo evitar reirme al ver su cara de niña pequeña que le han quitado el caramelo.
Soy malo :)

·
Registered
4,144 Posts
Esto es digno de un Bombshell !!!!
Totalmente inesperado.

¿se rumorea algún nombre para sustituir a Budó?

·
Registered
4,144 Posts
:lol:
Quizá ahora quiera contratar a Gala, para aprovechar la racha de las spanish coachs y ganar el USO, :rolls:

·
Registered
2,987 Posts

Commiserations to Carla today, but good to see she is getting some form back and playing intelligently. Keep working and get your good form back. :)

1621 - 1640 of 1670 Posts