Tennis Forum banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Banned
1,827 Posts
Cara beat her after she had won IW last year in Miami too (on hardcourt ) so slump or no slump Cara can beat Dani !

·
Momomental
7,542 Posts
Daniela :(

Congratulations Cara

·
Registered
6,762 Posts
nice try my ass. that girl needs to get off the tour and fix the obvious problems with her mind body and game. I can't believe her parents are letting her keep playing. Where is the intervention? How can anyone be that dense? She is nowhere near the player she was.

·
Registered
1,619 Posts
Cybelle Darkholme said:
nice try my ass. that girl needs to get off the tour and fix the obvious problems with her mind body and game. I can't believe her parents are letting her keep playing. Where is the intervention? How can anyone be that dense? She is nowhere near the player she was.
Amen!

No disrespect to Cara, but Daniela shouldn't have lost that match.
She has serious issues to deal with.

·
Registered
18,664 Posts
Diya said:
Cara beat her after she had won IW last year in Miami too (on hardcourt ) so slump or no slump Cara can beat Dani !
Amen!:D Congrats Cara!!! :bounce:

·
Registered
3,762 Posts
Wow Cara! :eek:

I know she is capable of winning but with this scoreline!??

Dani, Meghann, and Jelena (who are 3 of my favorite players) definitely need to fix themselves. :(

·
Registered
17,738 Posts
Well done Cara!

·
Registered
4,880 Posts
Its so sad because we've all seen how talented danii is since end of 01 through 02 but she just needs to sort out her weight and confidence problems though thats easier said thandone . I want the old Dannii back!

1 - 18 of 18 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.