Registered
4,406 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

Kim: "Pass that trophy to me bitch!!!!" :tape:

·
Registered
4,406 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Kim's thought: "I wish to strangle this bitch but this silver plate trophy is preventing me!!!"

·
Registered
4,609 Posts
Kim: "pff, at least the interviewer knows my name, Christine :p"

·
Registered
18,664 Posts
"I still want that brownie"

·
Registered
17,738 Posts
Kim knew that she would never forgive Christine, for stepping the shoes of Justine, her evil twin sister.

Reactions: kimclijsters4ever

·
Registered
9,222 Posts
raquel said:
No caption, but look at Justine's right arm compared to the left, especially from the elbow down. :eek: Lei Clijsters is not so crazy after all!
What is so strange about her right arm being larger than the left? She plays right-handed, and has a strong one-handed backhand. It's a natural result that happens to most tennis players. Other notable greats who had larger arms were Martina Navratilova, Rod Laver, Guillermo Vilas, and many, many others.

·
Registered
47,657 Posts
alfajeffster said:
What is so strange about her right arm being larger than the left? She plays right-handed, and has a strong one-handed backhand. It's a natural result that happens to most tennis players. Other notable greats who had larger arms were Martina Navratilova, Rod Laver, Guillermo Vilas, and many, many others.
add Roger Federer to the list too! The difference between his right and left arm is even greater than Justine´s.

·
Registered
18,664 Posts
Has anyone seen Jimmy Arias? :p

·
Registered
6,988 Posts
alfajeffster said:
Yes I know thats normal, but in another thread Lei Clijsters is saying how big her right arm is. It look's bigger than Venus's. It is just strange people still say she is not a power hitter.

·
Registered
956 Posts
alfajeffster said:
hey it's just the perspective!!

·
Registered
713 Posts
gladysharon said:
hey it's just the perspective!!
This is totally true. Both arms are the very same size. If you look at photos of her taken front on they are exactly the same size, very symmetrical.

1 - 20 of 25 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.