a fan: "Look at her belly!! do they put beer or what inside that bottle??"

·
In my new place!!
22,955 Posts
Oh lord here we go.........

·
Snitch
16,148 Posts
In Jen's defense (did I just say that?????) some people could be fit as a fiddle and still has a bit of a belly...that is not an indication of how fit she is...do you really think a world class athlete would let her gut get like that just because she is not keeping fit...:rolleyes:

·
In my new place!!
22,955 Posts
TopShotta said:
In Jen's defense (did I just say that?????) some people could be fit as a fiddle and still has a bit of a belly...that is not an indication of how fit she is...do you really think a world class athlete would let her gut get like that just because she is not keeping fit...:rolleyes:

Thank you TopShotta, well said..... :)

·
Registered
6,017 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I;m sorry if i offended some of you. I met Jen in person and she is fit. it's just this pic just saying out loud "please caption me" LOL. Again sorry!

·
Registered
7,125 Posts
"I'n gonna have ta f*ckin stop drinking this f*ckin vodka before the damn baby is born!"

·
Registered
6,162 Posts
TopShotta said:
Part of it is her posture, she has a bit of a belly but does she have to keep sticking it out like that.

·
Premium Member
8,187 Posts
TopShotta said:
no it's just an italian thing. when italian girsl grow up, their stomachs tend to pass their boobs

·
Banned
303 Posts
Stop It!

:sad: :sad:

Jen is leaning back a little to get the water down, and she is deeply breathing through her nose while she drinks. That requires her stomach muscles to inflate instead of just her chest. She is communing with mother earth through air and water!!!

:wavey: :wavey:

GO JEN!! KICK THEIR BUTS: MONICA (I like her too!), VENUS, KIM AND SERENA or anyone else in your way!

1 - 13 of 13 Posts