17,731 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
ONE

TWO

·
Banned
365 Posts
a side note about Hantuchova:

Although she brushed some of her fans off...she is the NICEST person on COURT when playing doubles...Her partner would hit a good shot and Hantuchova would be all pumping her fist and saying great shot...she just looked really friendly.

·
Registered
6,792 Posts
#1 - Hantuchova: "Yes!!! Another person i am skinnier than! Thats number 5 billion and one!!" *hugs racket in delight*

#2 - Myskina after winning the Hoover Open: "Thanks you for this trophy, its one of the few that will never get dusty"

·
Registered
1,290 Posts
To test the power of the new Miele vacuum, Myskina and her evil accomplice used poor Sophia Petrillo from the Golden Girls as guinea pig.

·
Banned
3,628 Posts

After suffering intense scrutiny about her weight, Hantuchova has to settle to give instruction hiding her body behind an advertisement board at this year's WTA's "Grunt if you like tripods' tennis" workshop.

TWO: Myskina: "In soviet russia, Vaccum cleaners are hard to come by."

·
Banned
11,012 Posts
Daniela pic:

Daniela: "tehehehehehe i guess that girl actually SWALLOWS her food! sucker!" (im sorry :eek:)

girl:yea tramp and thats why i beat you DOWN yesterday!

Anastasia pic:

Man: and you get a......hoover!

Nastya: WTF?! this is meant to be presents for me not my cleaner :rolleyes:

old Lady: OH MY! i accept this on behalf of cleaners everywhere! now i wont have to use my mouth to suck up your house's dust Nastya!

Nastya: yes you will....you can only use it on birthdays and xmas

·
Team WTAworld, Senior Member
12,062 Posts

"Who does that lard ass think she is :fiery:? She doesn't have the finesse I have :eek:. Fatso"

"Can you tell me what the fuck am i supposed to do with a vaccuum cleaner :rolleyes:? Maybe I can use it to clean the mouth of those arrogant Williams sisters ;). A dildo on the other hand..."

:devil: :devil: :devil:

·
Registered
4,932 Posts
As funny as these quotes are, poor Daniela is in real trouble it seems. I wish she would gain a few pounds and get some strength back...

·
Registered
4,932 Posts
Maybe it is just me, but do the position of the girls legs appear funny? That shirt must create an optical illusion.

·
Registered
7,096 Posts
brunof said:
Maybe it is just me, but do the position of the girls legs appear funny? That shirt must create an optical illusion.
You are right. That top picture has obviously been doctored. The girl's left leg is not hers. Look how far out her skirt is compared to her legs. And Dani's leg is not even that thin, it looks like its been made to look thinner.

·
Registered
1,057 Posts
raquel said:
You are right. That top picture has obviously been doctored. The girl's left leg is not hers. Look how far out her skirt is compared to her legs. And Dani's leg is not even that thin, it looks like its been made to look thinner.
Actually, it's the bottom of her leg, from the shin down.

..Joe

·
Registered
4,932 Posts
I actually do not think it is even Hantuchova's leg. If you look at it, it doesn't really align with the rest of the body. The shin looks like it is a straight shot. Dani must be very bowlegged or be trying to emulate a penguin IMO. Has to be tampered with. Where did you get the pic Dava?

·
Team WTAworld, Senior Member
41,227 Posts
brunof said:
I actually do not think it is even Hantuchova's leg. If you look at it, it doesn't really align with the rest of the body. The shin looks like it is a straight shot. Dani must be very bowlegged or be trying to emulate a penguin IMO. Has to be tampered with. Where did you get the pic Dava?
lol her knees would be very low then ;)

·
Registered
3,054 Posts
strange stuff going on in that pic indeed... Can't figure out thos legs, all three of them are very strange

1 - 19 of 19 Posts