Tennis Forum banner

1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
Diosa Contable
2,945 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

Amelie: ... I think I was very focused on the big points ...
Nathalie: I hate this job
Amelie: ... I was feeling very confident...
Men in the gray shirt: Would you look at those legs?!
Amelie: ... the crowd here is so great ...

·
Banned
16,998 Posts
LOL!Poor Amelie..

·
Registered
21,059 Posts
I can't see the pic!:( I wanna see Nat!:D

·
Registered
21,059 Posts

·
Registered
7,125 Posts
Hehe Good work.
*Another one of my disciples of the captions*

·
Registered
2,361 Posts
What you all missed was Nathalie's comments on the same TV channel during the match :D
She's a good commentator by the way. Quite lucid and poised. And more commited than she seems to be on that oh so inspiring picture ;)

·
Registered
2,361 Posts
"How can she be in such great shape and smiling after a 3-set loss while I'm all washed up after merely sitting there and watching?"

"Good grief, the chicken, I forgot the chicken in the oven."

"I was told that Miss Diosa Contable was making caption threads -
I don't want to express any feeling now and I am not going to!"

·
Registered
2,361 Posts
It comes down basically to Nathalie's book once again. But the French player who really resents Nathalie and probably won't forgive her before years is Julie Halard-Decugis. Amélie Mauresmo and Sandrine Testud turned their backs at Nathalie mostly out of solidarity with Julie HD. Now there has been a bit of water under the bridge, and I don't think that Amélie and Nathalie T are in such bad terms any more. They are not the closest friends, that is for sure, but you certainly cannot feel any hostility in Nathalie's comments. I have also heard Nathalie commenting Julie's matches and Julie commenting Nathalie's, and they were reasonably supportive of each other's game, even though it is quite obvious that they don't speak to each other any more.

·
Registered
5,878 Posts
Amelie: "We had SUCH a great time at the olympics, a wonderful experience, once in a lifetime...just to be there...magnifique!"

or

Amelie: "...and Julie says you can stick your stupid book up your arse!"

On a more serious note, I think Julie has had a lot more to think about than Nathlie Tauziat over recent months. What NT thinks just doesn't matter anymore.

·
Registered
6,097 Posts
And consequently,
the WTAWORLD-poster who really resents Nathalie and probably won't forgive her before years is ...
Chris Ba! :D

·
Registered
5,878 Posts
Guilty as charged. :)

I try to be fair most of the time to most of the players...there is always an exception.

But in the grand scheme of things it no longer matters.

·
Registered
6,097 Posts
Chris, when I wrote my post I had not even seen yours...

1 - 20 of 34 Posts