·
Registered
54,894 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

:lol: :lol: :lol:

·
Registered
152,750 Posts
"Listen here! If you don't clean your glasses I'm gonna bop you over the head with my racquet!"

·
Registered
25,232 Posts
old lineswoman: kimmie, look at moi, look at moi, look at moiiiiiiiiiii. now i got one word to say to you kim. go back to cutting onions & tomatoes when you were injured, hehe.

kim: i'm gonna slap your ugly old prune face, bitch! with my racquet :lol:

·
Banned
11,141 Posts
*raises her voice so the old linesman can hear her* "What kind of cookie you want me to bake for you?"

·
Team WTAworld, Lounge Owner
44,144 Posts
"Do you want to be my bridesmaid?"

·
Banned
145 Posts
Kimmie Looks at the lineswoman carefully: Gosh, that looks like Monica Seles....nooo...it cant be, no, it is....yes, hi monica! Good to see that you're still participating. Now, just make sure you call them my way....theres a bunch of gingersnaps in the cards if you're lucky

Monica aka old lineswoman: Oooook.

·
Banned
145 Posts
Kimmie Looks at the lineswoman carefully: Gosh, that looks like Monica Seles....nooo...it cant be, no, it is....yes, hi monica! Good to see that you're still participating. Now, just make sure you call them my way....theres a bunch of gingersnaps in the cards if you're lucky

Reactions: Sarah<Kim-fan>

·
Registered
336 Posts

:haha: :rolls: :haha:

·
Registered
1,290 Posts
Standing in front of a mirror: "Is my make-up still good?"

·
Registered
2,868 Posts

Kim: "Brian... is that you?!"

·
Rest In Peace, Elena
19,144 Posts
Kim thinking "Hmmm, i think i have a chance to break her glasses so she can't cheat."

·
Registered
8,570 Posts
Lineswoman to Kim: "It's taken you so long to retire, I need a face lift" :devil:

(wish Kim had done it the Rusedski way - who won a deciding doubles for Britain the DC yesterday and then announced his retirement, no fanfare, no fuss, just thanks and goodbye).

1 - 19 of 19 Posts