Tennis Forum banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Banned
100 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
CNNWORLDNEWS2004: Tennis Superstar to retire by 2005 to star in very own reality show.

"Im really, you know, excited" exclaimed the former queenpin of tennis, "im a star, you know? I always knew i had talent....not just the ability to juggle a drink in one hand and a pack of smokes in another".

This comes only after a series of dissapointing exits from major competition, which she blames on both her father, the press, and her monthly menstual cycle. "You know..... i just cant deal with the press AND my period at the same time...you know, its just too hard".

The Capster reclaimed fame after her cinderella comeback story made Capriati an instant household name, but by the end of this season everyone will know her as "Jennifer Capriati: Whisky, Camels and Nightclubs...the real story behind...behind, well, you know, like, me...JENNIFER, FUCK!"

"You like my title? isnt it....fun?" Capriati asks coyly "i mean it took me 2 months to think of it...i never like to rush...everything is slow and thoughtfull for me, im a thinker you know."

Well whatever happens we can all be in for quite a ride, her new show hits airwaves on NBC next summer, guest appearences by John McEnrow, Liza Mennelli, Anna Nicole Smith and Tonya Harding should all help make Jens new show a success.

followed capriati by yet another "you know?".

Reactions: Shenanigans

·
Banned
100 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
"i always give the premier performance" wasnt she great...at being bad? hahaha

im here to bring some NINAdiva style to this board...you all seem to need it!

·
Banned
2,960 Posts
Jen would be the last tennis player to star in reality show, since she's a private person. But I think it would be funny!

·
Banned
100 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
jenny s...im a huge fan of jen, im just poking fun at her foibles...and yes it would be a hell of a time!

·
Banned
100 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
hahaha, is that your mark of dissaproval? like i said, its all fun, hey, cant please everyone, i just please myself.

·
Banned
2,960 Posts
I'm just trying to picture Jen in the ring with Tonya Harding. I think she would beat the crap out of Tonya. I think Kerri Strug might be able to beat Tonya.

·
Registered
9,292 Posts
Nina, it`s not a personal thing, I just think these fairy tails or whatever you call it are stupid no matter who wrote it. That`s all! :)

·
Banned
100 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
thats cool, i respect that!

toodles :)

·
Registered
2,414 Posts
Even though i didnt like what u wrote Ninadiva(but it was kinda funny).....Jen in a reality show would be awesome. I would watch that any day!

·
Banned
100 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
you know its all about poking fun at yourself...its not meant to be mean at all...its fun and its for laughsa...which ya'll all get...hahaha NINA DIVA DELIVERS!

- "i will give THEY PREMIER PERFORMENCE, YEE-AAAA-HHHH-AA!

·
Banned
100 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Can i get some feedback on this? should i do more? i know its me first attempt, i did ok...but ...what do you all think? yes? no?...

thanks.

·
Banned
100 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
wow, thank you leopard...i agree, espeacially the last one, i like the ones from last year better myself, then again i was one of the ones who created a few of them. (so thats not a surprise in itself)

·
Banned
100 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Hey, im thinking of maybe starting a couple more of these, should i? who should i do?

thanxs!

1 - 20 of 27 Posts