Tennis Forum banner

1 - 20 of 47 Posts

·
Registered
1,865 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
:(

From www.tennisreporters(dot)net

And the elusive Jennifer Capriati? Out until at least the summer hard courts and possibly beyond, and that comes from a very strong source. She's not hitting yet and is on a Tommy Haas type schedule of recovery from shoulder surgery, which means a good two years before she gets a decent win - and then she'll be 31.

·
Registered
11,268 Posts
Better that she takes time to heal & recuperate properly now so that she can come back for one final throw of the dice.

·
Registered
663 Posts
At least she is trying to come back, how old is she now? i'm not sure how many good years she would have, but she would bring some personality to the tour.

·
Registered
9,074 Posts
Mark Newman said:
:(

From www.tennisreporters(dot)net

And the elusive Jennifer Capriati? Out until at least the summer hard courts and possibly beyond, and that comes from a very strong source. She's not hitting yet and is on a Tommy Haas type schedule of recovery from shoulder surgery, which means a good two years before she gets a decent win - and then she'll be 31.

The source is not reliable.....not valid

·
Registered
8,683 Posts
I don't know if any of you know much about astrology but Jen is an Aries...The youngest sign of the Zodiac, Not only that but she was born during the first week of Aries...The week of the Child. What this means is that she will be eternally youthful and I think that if she wants a comeback she will have one and it could be at a very high level. But it is all up to her, if she wants it enough she will make it happen, P

·
Registered
9,074 Posts
PLP said:
I don't know if any of you know much about astrology but Jen is an Aries...The youngest sign of the Zodiac, Not only that but she was born during the first week of Aries...The week of the Child. What this means is that she will be eternally youthful and I think that if she wants a comeback she will have one and it could be at a very high level. But it is all up to her, if she wants it enough she will make it happen, P

:wavey: Jen will never give up!! Jen and I are Aries :)

·
Registered
9,074 Posts
saint said:
At least she is trying to come back, how old is she now? i'm not sure how many good years she would have, but she would bring some personality to the tour.

She is turning 30 later this month. She has already announced she WILL be back and she also has a protected ranking of #10.

·
Registered
2,414 Posts
PLP said:
I didn't know that about the Aries. Very interesting, thanks for posting. :yeah:

She will be back, guranteed! Maybe not this month or the next, but later this year or early next year for sure. If her intentions were retirement, she would have done it by now. The Jen comeback is still in the making! :)

·
Registered
2,791 Posts
Things aren't looking good for Jen but i hope she can come back soon the tour misses her :sad:

·
Registered
3,581 Posts
RJWCapriati05 said:
She is turning 30 later this month. She has already announced she WILL be back and she also has a protected ranking of #10.
She has to come back by Nov. 2006 to get her protected ranking

·
Registered
8,916 Posts
i bet she won't play at all this year.

·
Banned
25,017 Posts
She's done me thinks. :(

·
Registered
5,515 Posts