Tennis Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
10,834 Posts
capriati asked a wildcard into new haven, zvonareva beat dokic in straight sets. I very doubt they'll skip the Open

·
Registered
22,221 Posts
GoDominique said:
I don't think I have to post a link for that, because if you buy into unlinked "news" posted by a junior member called "Eviljuan", you will certainly believe a respected poster like me. :p

But OK, for the few doubters :rolleyes:, here is the link: http://www.usopen.org/en_US/bios/indexw.html
:eek:

I guess Serena will be playing on crutches!:angel:
I knew she was fast but my goodness!:bolt:

I didn't know that knee surgery could be that easily recovered from,
and I didn't know that even with many weeks of rest Venus is still out! ;)

·
Registered
2,991 Posts
No kidding...that's a huge mess up...makes me think the rumors that Monica pulled out are wrong...

·
Registered
1,645 Posts
Oh, my heart... I hate posters that do this!!! :lol:

·
Registered
13,983 Posts
Wow that's great news!!! Just what the tournament needed!!! Who needs Capriati??? Zvereva is going to steamroll everyone here, just believe me! Glass is certainly refreshing for the tour, she might do good here! And Bes!!! Who can forget her! The stadium is going to be packed for her matches! I seriously think she'll challenge Serena and Kim soon! I can't wait to see them play!
:D

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.