Tennis Forum banner
1 - 20 of 37 Posts

·
Registered
333 Posts
Have a look at the player forums, there you´ll find the topic"Jenn´s Den" for all Capriati-fans here at wtaworld :wavey:

·
Team WTAworld, Senior Member
10,772 Posts
:wavey: but yeah Jen's Denn needs more people :)

·
Registered
44 Posts
Big fan here! Wishing Jenn had defended this week to keep this from happening =( I guess she can always regain the ranking!

·
Registered
7,274 Posts
Mauresmo and Davenport are the same kind of players like the W sisters. they play like men with hard serves and Mauresmo looks like a man too
sorry but you forgot to add capriati to the list. she hits the ball just as hard as lindsay and she's a power player just like everyone on your nasty list. hmm, now the looking like a man part? I dont think so but maybe you do.

why not go back to the mens tour site where you belong. anyone who hates women like you seem to do, doesn't belong at a wta site.

·
Registered
132 Posts
Nasty your moniker could not be more apropo:rolleyes:

You came into another thread and said that Venus Lindsay and Amelie play like men...well I dare say even if that were true it would be much better than looking like a linebacker as does Jennifer.

Where exactly is her waist...and no I don't mean the jelly roll surrounding the area which should be her waist.:wavey:

True Jenn fans...I think that Jennifer has a lovely face...even if a bit long...I know it's not nice but I just wanted to point out to nasty that two infact could be...No! It doesn't make it right and trust me I know I probably shouldn't even post this in revenge... it's just that posters like this really burn my britches:mad:

Before I apologise I'll also say that Serena's arse is too big and she and Monica...my favs...could both stand to loose 10-15lbs...also they both have big heads...everyone has their flaws but for a Jenn fan to call a female manly...well the irony just had to be pointed out...sorry:angel:

·
Registered
2,059 Posts
It's in "Reasons Venus Does Not Deserve #1" thread. I usually try to ignore idiots, my one exception is Littleman :D I wuv him:eek:

·
Registered
1,300 Posts
itsallaboutinis... Worship the ass!

[email protected] itsallaboutinis...
I'm sorry dude or dudette, but you gotta LEAVE Serena's ass ALONE. Only God can make an ass like that. lol. ;)

·
Team WTAworld, Senior Member
10,772 Posts
can we have a seperate thread for an attack on this guy??

thanks the rest of us, don't want this thank you

:)

·
Registered
1,382 Posts
yes, thanks V. Bored.. this is ridiculous.. I come in here expecting to talk about Jenn and insults are flying-- cutting down players, someone looks like a man, Jenn's jelly roll! Jesus, people! :fiery:

I agree nasty's comments are out of line, but create a new thread so we don't get stuck reading flames when we think we're going to a nice thread about Jenn :(

·
Registered
7,274 Posts
You're right c2 we should've started a new thread. It's just that when posters like nasty show up to stir up trouble in other threads theres a tentendency to seek them out and set them str8.

i probably wouldn't have bothered if his post hadn't been so hypocritical: ie his "i hate all powerplayers because they play like men" then somehow think jen, a player he likes, doesnt fall into the powerplayer" group.

once again sorry to all you true and i reiterate true jen fans (ie not nasty nick)

:wavey:

·
Registered
358 Posts
Ajdå, Nasty! Du verkar ha lätt för att skaffa kompisar:eek:. Konstigt att folk inte kan hålla sig till ämnet. Det är nog bäst att gå till Jen´s Den!

OK, JenCap fans, let´s get to our fan site and hopefully we will not be invaded there:eek:

1 - 20 of 37 Posts