Tennis Forum banner

Jen- can she do it?

• yes she can...but will she ? no

Votes: 12 41.4%
  • shes no match for flat toed Lynsey D.

Votes: 5 17.2%
  • Navy is gonna take it over Jen in the finals...10-8 in the third!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Yes Yes Yes...its her time...to shine!

Votes: 12 41.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Banned
2,189 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Jennifer will win at this tournement...her only competition will be Lyndsay...and lets face it Jen is better on Grass...i dont care what there rankings are right now....it will be close but i dont see any difficulties if Jen plays well...

King DAHLIN'! i know your gonna come in hear and open your big mouth so im warning you now...dont start dissin...or im gonna make you cry like you want your momma...thanks suga ...im glad we understand one another...i just dont want to see you get hurt! PEACE OUT!

·
Banned
4,078 Posts
Yeah, Jen's better on grass. Just look at that Wimbledon title in her trophy case.... not like lindsay has one of those....

Is that what you mean when you were talking about your quality threads, trish? Oh yes, I can see how these just blow my pathetic efforts right out of the water!

·
Banned
2,189 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
mmm wow keep those replies commin!- do youi all think it would be great for Jen to face Navratilova??...the LEGE (see King - dolls i CAN say it hahaha) i think itd be AWSOME!

·
Banned
2,189 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
King baby...i thought you wanted a blow job? oooh yeah thats not a pathetic statement...i guess i just dont know what is... by the way the answer is...no

·
Banned
4,078 Posts
Trish101 said:
King baby...i thought you wanted a blow job? oooh yeah thats not a pathetic statement...i guess i just dont know what is... by the way the answer is...no
That's not what you said last night.

but like I'd ever REALLY accept it from a trick like yourself.

·
Banned
2,189 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
sweet heart..its not your threads that are pathtic...although they arent great either, its you, your pathtic. Pathetic for trying to diss me. A little bit of advice...dont bother...im not even blinking !

·
Banned
2,189 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
your very welcome Brandon :)

·
Banned
4,078 Posts
Trish101 said:
sweet heart..its not your threads that are pathtic...although they arent great either, its you, your pathtic. Pathetic for trying to diss me. A little bit of advice...dont bother...im not even blinking !
For "trying" to diss you? you WERE dissed. You HAVE BEEN dissed. And I will diss you AGAIN. AHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

·
Registered
2,306 Posts
UMM...excuse me again...but are you two married or something..just asking...never mind don't answer....GOOD NIGHT. :wavey:

·
Banned
2,189 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
last night...god i felt nothing...sorry!i mean you may be acustumed to fucking a box...im not! I actually like men...not boys with 2 inch...well you ALL can guess!

·
Banned
2,189 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
you dissed me? sorry must have missed that!

·
Banned
4,078 Posts
Trish101 said:
last night...god i felt nothing...sorry!i mean you may be acustumed to fucking a box...im not! I actually like men...not boys with 2 inch...well you ALL can guess!
let's not pretend you like men.

·
Banned
2,189 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Squawky! OMG too funny...did you know that he actually sent in a request to "make a wish" ? to talk to little ol me? thats right! he has an incurable desease...its called ASSHOLE'ism

·
Registered
1,095 Posts
go jennifer!!
win on grass !!​

·
Banned
2,189 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
hun when will you learn that your LAME...your disses (if you can call them that) no...your just plain ol rude...disses are supposed to be funny and your ANYTHING BUT

·
Banned
2,189 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
well i can read...unfortunetly so far its all been your crap

·
Banned
2,189 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
now if you dont mind leaving...your presence is NOT wanted...thanks

1 - 20 of 25 Posts