Tennis Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
nothing else compares
19,534 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I didn't want to create a new thread, but I didn't know where else to post this.

Even if I tick the "Remember me" option, I am still asked to log in every time I access a page that requires a membership. I'm pretty sure it's just because of my computer :)weirdo:) but I was wondering if there was anything that the admins could do to fix the problem.

I know I've been pretty active in this forum in the last few days, so I apologize for that. I'm just trying to straighten a few things.

Thanks to anyone who can help! :)

·
Somewhere over the rainbow.
45,490 Posts
Have you tried deleting all the cookies and start again? What browser are you using?

That said I had exactly the same problem when the board was crashing a few days ago. So I wouldn't be surprised if that's what you went through.

·
nothing else compares
19,534 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Have you tried deleting all the cookies and start again? What browser are you using?

That said I had exactly the same problem when the board was crashing a few days ago. So I wouldn't be surprised if that's what you went through.
Well, I should say that this has been happening since I joined and I don't think the crash has much to do with it. At first I couldn't log in at all and now I can log in after about 5-10 tries. It has something to do with the links because when they're short and simple, it won't let me log in but when they expand, it will. It completely confuses me, though.

I use Compuserve 7.0 (dial-up) and I have Windows 98. Embarrassed to say that. :eek: I tried deleting cookies about a year ago and it didn't work and I've tried a few times since then, too, but still no luck.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts