Tennis Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
32,696 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Since the password change I've not been able to find the ignore function. I've email admins but the response I got was about p/w change which I didn't even ask about. I emailed them again and no solution so far. Does anyone else have any idea how to find the ignore feature. I looked any user cp and couldn't find it.

·
Registered
37,352 Posts

·
Registered
5,494 Posts
Since the password change I've not been able to find the ignore function. I've email admins but the response I got was about p/w change which I didn't even ask about. I emailed them again and no solution so far. Does anyone else have any idea how to find the ignore feature. I looked any user cp and couldn't find it.
For me there are two ways to add someone to the ignore list:

1) By clicking his/her name on his post, going to his public profile then on the top where you can see two black retangles, first with "Send Messages" and the second with "User Lists". Click on "User Lists", a drop down menu will appear with the "Add to Ignore List" (third option). Click on it then proceed to confirm the action.

2) Going directly to your User CP, then on the menu to the left look for "Settings & Options" on a red bar, then go for "Edit Ignore List". There you can input the users' names on a box then proceed to ignore them.

This on PC.

Edit: Default skin. Just changed to Classic I to check it out and there's nothing on 2), as @Sammo said. But you are still able to ignore them using the 1) method, just can't see the list.

·
Registered
32,696 Posts
Discussion Starter #6 (Edited)
For me there are two ways to add someone to the ignore list:

1) By clicking his/her name on his post, going to his public profile then on the top where you can see two black retangles, first with "Send Messages" and the second with "User Lists". Click on "User Lists", a drop down menu will appear with the "Add to Ignore List" (third option). Click on it then proceed to confirm the action.

2) Going directly to your User CP, then on the menu to the left look for "Settings & Options" on a red bar, then go for "Edit Ignore List". There you can input the users' names on a box then proceed to ignore them.

This on PC.

Edit: Default skin. Just changed to Classic I to check it out and there's nothing on 2), as @Sammo said. But you are still able to ignore them using the 1) method, just can't see the list.
Thanks Kzm, it worked. #2 doesn't work anymore.

·
Registered
32,696 Posts
Discussion Starter #7

·
Registered
32,696 Posts
Discussion Starter #9

·
Registered
32,696 Posts
Discussion Starter #11