Tennis Forum banner

101 - 120 of 166 Posts

·
Registered
4,178 Posts
Actually, "phobia" is a technical or medical term that has been politicized. It would be better to say "discrimination against Muslims" instead of using the incorrect/politicized term.
Ryan would not know that.

But I will continue to dislike Islam, whether the government likes it or not.

·
Registered
4,178 Posts
If you don't know what Islamaphobia means, I doubt your competency to hold a fulltime job or even operate a keyboard. There's nothing wrong with highlighting one particular form of discrimination that is topical and politically relevant - you're not shunning other types of discrimination. Then again, your understanding of BLM is so skewed that I shouldn't be surprised.
Try consulting a dictionary, before throwing out your childish insults.

My understanding of BLM comes from reading their manifesto.
I suppose you stood and cheered when the Toronto chapter labelled Trudeau a "white supremacist terrorist", eh?

·
Registered
3,015 Posts
:tape: Thank God neither of you are Canadian (or if you are, thankfully there aren't enough of you to ruin our country).

These refugees live in Canada and share the same views as me. Are they ruining your country?

·
NeverWoz
27,565 Posts
Try consulting a dictionary, before throwing out your childish insults.

My understanding of BLM comes from reading their manifesto.
I suppose you stood and cheered when the Toronto chapter labelled Trudeau a "white supremacist terrorist", eh?
Your "understanding" comes from a warped interpretation and trying to be a shit disturber. I think I've discussed this topic enough with you and your friend. Enjoy. :wavey:

·
Registered
4,178 Posts
Your "understanding" comes from a warped interpretation and trying to be a shit disturber. I think I've discussed this topic enough with you and your friend. Enjoy. :wavey:
Somehow I knew you would not touch the quote from Toronto BLM. I mean, what could you possibly say in support of their actual stated position?

You did not actually discuss the topic with me at all, just state that you are right and therefore any dissenting opinion must be from a retarded person. Such good debate style!
But I guess I will continue to disturb the shit that PC leftwingers keep dropping.

So you are forced to join the ranks of JN, mykarma and RVD and say you will not discuss the topic any more.

Happens all the time.

You make me laugh when you frequently intervene in threads and ask for civility, while you, yourself, are one of the least civil posters on the forum. I wonder what age you are.

·
Registered
18,176 Posts
Discussion Starter #106
Well, our Maple flavoured version of Trump, Kevin O'Leary, decided to exit the race for the Conservative Party this week, primarily because he couldn't parlez vous the ol' Francais...

Every time I hear this idiot's name, I am reminded of a song by another O'Leary (sans the "O" )...

... sublimely appropriate.

:eek:h:

·
Registered
4,178 Posts
Well, our Maple flavoured version of Trump, Kevin O'Leary, decided to exit the race for the Conservative Party this week, primarily because he couldn't parlez vous the ol' Francais...

Every time I hear this idiot's name, I am reminded of a song by another O'Leary (sans the "O" )...
There are many similarities to Trump.

But he is self-made and worth over $400 million.

Anyone who would label him an idiot is an .............

·
Registered
4,178 Posts
More small town politics.

The PC registrar of Vehicles in Nova Scotia has cancelled the 27 year old license plate of a citizen because complaints have been received that it is offensive to women.

The plate is his family name: GRABHER.

The case is going to the Supreme Court. Tax money well spent in ensuring women across the province are in a safe zone.

·
Registered
4,178 Posts
He had the exact same face with Trump. I suspect it is a cardboard cutout.
Like they used to have on piers and county fairs for people to get their pictures taken.

·
Registered
4,178 Posts
Just to let all readers know, the Trudeau government gave Omar Khadr $10.5 million and an apology. Khadr, if you remember was the young man in Afghanistan who threw a grenade that killed an American soldier. He went to Guantanamo for that.
The money was paid in secret, tax-free, while Trudeau was out of the country at the G-20. The announcement was only made after he got the cheque. The soldier's widow was awarded about $120 million in a US civil suit against Khadr.
The money was secretly given to Khadr, so that the widow would have to go after him and not the Canadian government.

Be a Canadian terrorist. Get rich.

·
Registered
18,176 Posts
Discussion Starter #113
Just to let all readers know, the Trudeau government gave Omar Khadr $10.5 million and an apology. Khadr, if you remember was the young man in Afghanistan who threw a grenade that killed an American soldier. He went to Guantanamo for that.
The money was paid in secret, tax-free, while Trudeau was out of the country at the G-20. The announcement was only made after he got the cheque. The soldier's widow was awarded about $120 million in a US civil suit against Khadr.
The money was secretly given to Khadr, so that the widow would have to go after him and not the Canadian government.

Be a Canadian terrorist. Get rich.
I luvz you so much...

hug? :hug:

·
Registered
18,176 Posts
Discussion Starter #115
Facts are facts.

71% of Canadians disapproved.
And according to one survey "fact", 1 in 10 people think that HTML is a sexually transmitted disease...

yup, facts are facts!

·
Registered
4,178 Posts
And according to one survey "fact", 1 in 10 people think that HTML is a sexually transmitted disease...

yup, facts are facts!
I was referring to my first post as being a list of facts. You avoided its content completely.

And 71% of people surveyed thought it was wrong. That is a fact.
You are confusing fact and opinion.
In any event I can not imagine what kind of survey would be interested in what people thought HTML means. Is there a link?

·
Registered
18,176 Posts
Discussion Starter #117
I was referring to my first post as being a list of facts. You avoided its content completely.

And 71% of people surveyed thought it was wrong. That is a fact.
You are confusing fact and opinion.
In any event I can not imagine what kind of survey would be interested in what people thought HTML means. Is there a link?
And you can't seem to read... it is also a fact that 1 out of 10 people think HTML is an STD. How many times do I have to repeat myself? I avoided nothing. If you want a link, I'll show it to you, but you show me the link to your "facts" first...

:eek:h:

·
Registered
3,015 Posts
Canadian landlord fined $12,000 for not taking shoes off in Muslim tenants' home

Man fined for not taking shoes off in Muslim tenant's home | Daily Mail Online

A Canadian landlord has been fined $12,000 for failing to respect his Muslim tenants' religion by not taking his shoes off when he entered their apartment.

John Alabi, 52, let out the first floor of his Brampton, Ontario, home to Walid Madkour and Heba Ismailin December 2014. But after a few turbulent months, their lease was terminated on February 28, 2015.

The couple later took Alabi, who is a Christian, to tribunal court claiming he failed to accommodate their religious practices after he failed to take off his shoes when showing prospective tenants, and did not give them enough warning before visits.

And the Human Rights Tribunal of Ontario agreed, ordering Alibi to pay his former tenants $6,000 each, the Toronto Sun reports.

This is really shocking! :help:
Quo Vadis, Canada?

·
Registered
18,176 Posts
Discussion Starter #119

·
Registered
18,176 Posts
Discussion Starter #120

101 - 120 of 166 Posts