Tennis Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
34,273 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
:angel: :angel: :angel: :angel: :angel: :angel:
Errr my relationship with computers is hard so I need your help!!
Well a friend of mine asked me to download some songs for her and record them in a CD, I've already downloaded them but it's now when the problem comes, I don't know how to use the Nero burn program :eek: So if :worship:someone:worship: may give me some easy way to use it I'd be happy
Thanks in advance :worship: :worship: :worship: :worship:
:bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce:

·
Tart with a Heart
15,747 Posts
Its easy, you start the program, find the mp3 files you want by searchin your hard in the right-hand side of the screen, and drag them to the left-hand side. Put them in the order you want them, then when you've got them all ready, click the 9th button from the left (under 'Window'), which is a picture of a CD on fire. Then you just follow the instructions and it'll burn it for you.

:)

·
Registered
34,273 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Now the problem is with the type of CD:mad:

·
Registered
34,273 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
per4ever said:
what's the prob?
LOL problem is now solved!!
The problem with the CD was that my "clever 25 yo brother":rolleyes: gave an "already burnt" CD:rolleyes:
Anyway thanks to you too :worship: per4ever:worship:

·
Registered
34,273 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I hope so but I've been listening the Cd I've just recorded and I find a weird thing: luckily the songs she wanted are OK, however I've gently added some more songs I think she likes and those 5 are impossible to be listened...
is it problem of the CD, the brand or the computer???The thing is when I listen to them in the computer it's OK so :confused:

·
Tart with a Heart
15,747 Posts
It could be that they are incomplete files, as in you you may have downloaded 99% of the song. Sometimes incomplete files cannot be written on to a cd.

·
Registered
46,727 Posts
Or you may have tried to burn to many files. Writable CDs have a space limit of usualy 72 or 80 minutes of music. If you try to use 100% (or more) of the space, the songs at the end of the CD will be in some kind of way compressed. So, it will give a strange sound or just nothing.

·
Registered
34,273 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Well you can listen to them but the sounds is with some kind of interferences ..Damn I wish I could express the Spanish word in English:mad:
Actually they are MP3 files:confused: maybe it's the quality of the CD player.....never buy in Andorra:fiery:

·
Registered
34,273 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Kanji said:
Or you may have tried to burn to many files. Writable CDs have a space limit of usualy 72 or 80 minutes of music. If you try to use 100% (or more) of the space, the songs at the end of the CD will be in some kind of way compressed. So, it will give a strange sound or just nothing.
I used 71 minutes:bounce:
*smiles as finally can answer a "technic" question right*

·
Registered
46,727 Posts
Burning CDs can be tricky but if you pay attention to certain details, you will do fine. First, as I said before, be sure to stay under the space limit of the CD. Its better to record 73 minutes right than 79 wrong. Second, pay attention to the burning speed. Often, CD burner can go to a very fast speed but don’t seem to be able to handle it, so they mess up your CD. I suggest you burn to a slower speed to assure a good quality.

·
Registered
46,727 Posts
propi said:
I used 71 minutes:bounce:
*smiles as finally can answer a "technic" question right*
If the limit of your CD was 72 minutes, I believe it is your problem. I had the same one a few times. Now, I always stay at least five minutes under the limit.

·
Registered
34,273 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Kanji said:
If the limit of your CD was 72 minutes, I believe it is your problem. I had the same one a few times. Now, I always stay at least five minutes under the limit.
OK I take notes for next time (if so):bounce:
Once again thanks !!!:worship:

1 - 15 of 15 Posts