Tennis Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
1,859 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Can you please deregister my account as I cannot find a link to do this.

·
Registered
1,859 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I really want to change my user name but thought it best to deregister first. Plus my reputation said it was disabled and I have no idea why so I thought it best to have a break and if I come back to start afresh. The idea of a reputation being disabled at the whim of someone does not impress me very much. I have never been abusive on this site!

·
Registered
1,859 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
OK, where do I find that? I have no idea about how reputation works and how I came to be disabled. I assume somehow people reported my posts but I was not aware they did. Anyway, since my posts are always pretty innocuous I guess this means the system is open to abuse.

·
Registered
1,859 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Thanks for you help with this.

·
Kookie Supporter
67,249 Posts
OK, where do I find that? I have no idea about how reputation works and how I came to be disabled. I assume somehow people reported my posts but I was not aware they did. Anyway, since my posts are always pretty innocuous I guess this means the system is open to abuse.
Disabling your reps has nothing to with receiving bad reps or your posts being reported. It is an option you can use yourself to indicate whether or not you want to see the reps you receive. I switched it back for you. You can change this option via your User CP though (Edit options, Show reputation level).

·
Registered
1,859 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
OK, thanks for doing that. I cannot remember ever changing this option.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts