Tennis Forum banner

1 - 20 of 59 Posts

·
Registered
435 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Here's my situation

There's this girl that I like and I sometimes work with her. I know her well, but not personally well which means I don't know what she's like outside of work.

Then yesterday she invited me to a party and I couldn't go because of other commitments and I feel angry about not going because I want to get to know her better :sad:

so I was wondering, do you guys think that a person can love another person whilst knowing very little about them personally?

·
Banned
13,390 Posts
RayDay said:
Here's my situation

There's this girl that I like and I sometimes work with her. I know her well, but not personally well which means I don't know what she's like outside of work.

Then yesterday she invited me to a party and I couldn't go because of other commitments and I feel angry about not going because I want to get to know her better :sad:

so I was wondering, do you guys think that a person can love another person whilst knowing very little about them personally?
no, ray you can't. loving someone means knowing them, otherwise, how could you love them? i'm sure you're not in love...you're just probably infatuated. one thing to remember though, if she's a colleague of yours, that could get icky! seeing a co-worker romantically is kinda like eating and shitting in the same place...be careful. :)

·
Registered
4,402 Posts
No... maybe u just like the looks.
Hormones.
Sex.
Chill ;)
I am finding more and more that the one u love u can't stop loving them suddenly... if u forget them and go on to someone else, u never loved them.

·
Registered
34,273 Posts
I fell in love with the girl who was before me in an exam revision !!!!!!
I thought she was gorgeos, and she still is !!

·
Banned
13,390 Posts
empiremaker03 said:
'Diva, does this mean i am not really in love with Marti? :sad:
lmao...

yes, empiremaker...i am sad to say that you are not in love with marti...marti just gets your goosebumps going, that's all...but you're not in love...sorry... :sad:

·
***** Emeritus
42,256 Posts
Of course you can. It's even much easier than loving someone you know really well ;)

·
Banned
13,390 Posts
The Crow said:
Of course you can. It's even much easier than loving someone you know really well ;)
actually, it's much easier dealing with someone you don't really know because you don't have any emotional investments there. but if its love we're talking about...that means being willing to deal with someone you do know well...warts and all. :)

·
Registered
34,273 Posts
Of course you can. It's even much easier than loving someone you know really well
:worship: :worship: :worship: :worship: :worship: :worship: :worship:
wise words

·
Registered
26,095 Posts
You can't love someone you don't know, but you can get a crush on the person!!! Happens to me all the time:eek:

·
Registered
19,008 Posts
DeuceDiva said:
no, ray you can't. loving someone means knowing them, otherwise, how could you love them? i'm sure you're not in love...you're just probably infatuated. one thing to remember though, if she's a colleague of yours, that could get icky! seeing a co-worker romantically is kinda like eating and shitting in the same place...be careful. :)
lol... THIS i haven't thought about.... :eek: :eek: ugghh.... lol hm... *thinks*

nah, i'll survive :D

1 - 20 of 59 Posts