Tennis Forum banner

1 - 20 of 73 Posts

·
Registered
3,391 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Don't get me wrong, I like her and normally support her when she's not playing my faves. But seeing people's reactions in that match against Woz of all people led me to think this.

Unfortunately none of the villains could become a big thing like Mladenovic, Siegemund, Kasatkina etc. Can Lady Day break this trend? Would be great for the tour if she did.

·
Registered
4,870 Posts
To truly be a great WTA villian, she needs an undefined period of performing at a reasonably high level, followed by a slump and levelled out timeframe of 'just okay' tennis.

Once Yastremska wins Indian Wells we can talk.

·
Registered
2,360 Posts
Well, with the Fairest Villain of them All possibly retiring soon, TF needs a new villain to hate. Bajin and Yastremska can be Thanos and Hela 😋 she just has to win a GS against someone everyone loves.

·
Registered
2,145 Posts
Well, with the Fairest Villain of them All possibly retiring soon, TF needs a new villain to hate. Bajin and Yastremska can be Thanos and Hela 😋 she just has to win a GS against someone everyone loves.
You mean Kvitova?

·
Registered
3,391 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
That makes sense, with Wozniacki retiring a lot of her haters will need someone to hate.

·
Registered
3,351 Posts
Don't get me wrong, I like her and normally support her when she's not playing my faves. But seeing people's reactions in that match against Woz of all people led me to think this.

Unfortunately none of the villains could become a big thing like Mladenovic, Siegemund, Kasatkina etc. Can Lady Day break this trend? Would be great for the tour if she did.
Kasatkina???

OK arguably the serve is a crime against humanity but that could cover most of the WTA. Unless Dasha spends her spare time killing kittens or stealing teddies from orphans I have no understanding how she would qualify for this role.Unless you include beating Penko - but again that could cover most of the WTA.

Dayana certainly would have promise.She really needs some self promoting chancer to come along to inflate her ego while contributing nothing to her tennis but what are the chances of that happening.

·
Registered
3,391 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Kasatkina???

OK arguably the serve is a crime against humanity but that could cover most of the WTA. Unless Dasha spends her spare time killing kittens or stealing teddies from orphans I have no understanding how she would qualify for this role.Unless you include beating Penko - but again that could cover most of the WTA.

Dayana certainly would have promise.She really needs some self promoting chancer to come along to inflate her ego while contributing nothing to her tennis but what are the chances of that happening.
Well, Dayasha is quite hot, so I can see a lot of stuff coming. She's better looking than Bouchard me thinks.

About Kasatkina, I guess not everyone sees it that way.

·
Registered
19,443 Posts

·
Registered
3,391 Posts
Discussion Starter #16

·
Registered
14,791 Posts
Nothing against the Canadian tomboy Just to make it clear, but Dayasha is on another level.

Never heard of that. Do you have sources?
Just look at her nose and compare it to older pics. Plus one of her team members confirmed it here IIRC.

·
Premium Member
27,110 Posts
Well, Dayasha is quite hot, so I can see a lot of stuff coming. She's better looking than Bouchard me thinks.

About Kasatkina, I guess not everyone sees it that way.
Her photo shoots project a ‘hot’ person ...on court it’s like a completely different and almost unrecognisable person when compared to her photoshoot appearance.

1 - 20 of 73 Posts