1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Team WTAworld
15,941 Posts
What would Premium Membership be like? :confused:

·
Honorary Admin
99,346 Posts
and i'll be able to add pictures in my signature :p (and no more "server too busy" message nor "say something! whaat?" advert :worship: )

·
Registered
46,728 Posts
We will be offering the premium membership to everyone here eventually. I think the plan is to test it privately among a limited number of users selected admins/mods and WTAworld.com bloggers.

·
Registered
47,661 Posts
wtn_amanda said:
We will be offering the premium membership to everyone here eventually. I think the plan is to test it privately among a limited number of users selected admins/mods and WTAworld.com bloggers.
:yeah: Are you talking about the player blogs that Carola is offering? Or the ones that we create ourselves?

·
Registered
47,661 Posts
wtn_amanda said:
Yes the WTAworld.com fan blogs Carola is organizing.
Great! Because I am hoping to be a part of that. I still have to send in my Blog Example. I'll do it when I get home. :yeah: :)

Will this Premium Membership have the same benefits as the one on MTF?

·
Registered
46,728 Posts
PattyBellyButton said:
Great! Because I am hoping to be a part of that. I still have to send in my Blog Example. I'll do it when I get home. :yeah: :)

Will this Premium Membership have the same benefits as the one on MTF?
Yes at least the same maybe more. ;)

·
Registered
12,560 Posts
I hate having pictures in Signatures. It makes it really annoying :rolleyes:

·
Registered
32,041 Posts
Well I would definately donate money to the site if i could have Premium Membership

regards

Mark

·
double-dog daredevil
12,044 Posts
Email me the image, and I'll see what I can do. If you still think it's worth it, I'll give you the addy of my favorite charity.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts