Tennis Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
75,900 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
It would be so interesting if we were able to like or dislike a post :eek:h: And like you can see how many people liked a post or disliked one :eek:h:

This would be an interesting add to the forum

(like repping but like you can see publicly how many ppl like the comment, therefore we can like see if the post is worthy of a read or not)

·
Registered
38,825 Posts
Kəv.;62454729 said:
It would be so interesting if we were able to like or dislike a post :eek:h: And like you can see how many people liked a post or disliked one :eek:h:

(like repping but like you can see publicly how many ppl like the comment, therefore we can like see if the post is worthy of a read or not)
Sure, that's what the results will show. :rolleyes: The system will be abused just like everything else on here.

·
Registered
7,899 Posts
Kəv.;62454729 said:

I'd rather prioritize the 'thread ignore' idea.

Would stop so many sqabbles around here.

I doubt we really need another source of drama and bickering.

·
Registered
35,934 Posts
A [Like] option would be a very useful addition. It would avoid the tons of quoting just to post "this", "+1", "I agree", etc.

OTOH [dislike] options tend to increase the negativity on a forum.

·
Registered
22,750 Posts
A [Like] option would be a very useful addition. It would avoid the tons of quoting just to post "this", "+1", "I agree", etc.

i have to agree here. the "like" option would also potentially decrease the quoting of big gifs which are very likely to slow down the speed and weaken the response of the forum. :)

·
Registered
75,900 Posts
Discussion Starter #7

This :eek:h:

Yeah, now that I think about it, people will abuse the dislike button for trolling purposes

·
Registered
38,825 Posts

This, +1, I agree, etc.

·
Registered
35,934 Posts
^ :lol: You're incorrigible. But funny. :yeah:

·
Administrator
11,883 Posts
Like the idea of having a "Like" button, it works for Smogon (a Pokemon forum)!

But I can see that people will complain about it - "omg someone says I am annoying and 1742 people liked it! They are bullying (player's name)'s fans!".

·
La nuit je mens
86,901 Posts
Oh please don't turn this into Facebook.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts