Tennis Forum banner
41 - 60 of 60 Posts

·
Registered
8,523 Posts
PattyBellyButton said:
:rolleyes: How are they completely different games? They have the same point system? The difference is that we just get to use a lot more points in this game...so how does that make you better?

Not to mention, Clay is my worst surface and I just reached the Quarterfinals of the Family Circle Cup. This included my aforementioned win over Bartoli, who you think is very talented. So don't tell me that I won't do any good on my worst surface.
They are completely different games. If they were the same, I would be ranked #4 in WGTA, as well - but, I am not. There is different competition, different tournaments, different strategies, etc.

I don't understand your last sentence.

·
Registered
5,439 Posts
Discussion Starter · #43 ·
Simplicity said:
^^ It was close between you and Hingis for me. /QUOTE]

Hingis also hasn't been No. 1 either, but you can rank her ahead of if that's the you truly see it... clouded as it may be!

:D :tape: :lol: :wavey:

·
Registered
8,523 Posts
Ms Tracy Austin said:
Simplicity said:
^^ It was close between you and Hingis for me. /QUOTE]

Hingis also hasn't been No. 1 either, but you can rank her ahead of if that's the you truly see it... clouded as it may be!

:D :tape: :lol: :wavey:
#1 isn't really that important at this stage in the game. I mean, it is almost like the Porsche Race after three weeks of tennis on the WTATour - Schiavone and Pennetta are in the Top 10. Although, I do think Hingis and Mauresmo will continue to be ranked #1, I don't see it as being important, quite yet.

·
Premium Member
53,039 Posts
Geisha said:
They are completely different games. If they were the same, I would be ranked #4 in WGTA, as well - but, I am not. There is different competition, different tournaments, different strategies, etc.

I don't understand your last sentence.
actually there are players that play WGTA that don't play this game

and the top 4 are very good strategists especially Hingis-Seles and CanIhaveawhat

·
Registered
8,523 Posts
Marcus1979 said:
actually there are players that play WGTA that don't play this game

and the top 4 are very good strategists especially Hingis-Seles and CanIhaveawhat
Yeah. I'm sure tennisIlove09 has nothing to do with Hantuchova's success.

·
Registered
8,523 Posts
Ms Tracy Austin said:
:eek: :tape: :lol:
I don't want to be rude like that, but come on. She's won one too many 7-6 sets. And you can say whatever you want, she wins more cointosses than anybody else.

·
Registered
5,439 Posts
Discussion Starter · #50 ·
Geisha said:
I don't want to be rude like that, but come on. She's won one too many 7-6 sets. And you can say whatever you want, she wins more cointosses than anybody else.
I didn't say anything, I showed shock :eek: , I tried to hold back the laughter :tape: , then I couldn't and just let it go :lol: .

All I'll say on the Hantuchova matter is I seem to be a top player in 90% of the games I play, and not just one.

Seeya! :wavey:

·
Registered
8,523 Posts
Ms Tracy Austin said:
I didn't say anything, I showed shock :eek: , I tried to hold back the laughter :tape: , then I couldn't and just let it go :lol: .

All I'll say on the Hantuchova matter is I seem to be a top player in 90% of the games I play, and not just one.

Seeya! :wavey:
I've also noticed that, too. If I'm wrong, then I'm a jackass. Maybe Dani's points really are THAT good.

·
Banned
1,187 Posts
VenusSerenaRocks said:
Can The Top 4 Serena be stopped?

:eek: :eek: :eek:
I was going to start an article about it, but I know it would be a waste of time as everyone knows the answer to that question- N O! :devil: :eek: Just Kidding. I just found out a brilliant strategy that I have started to utilize in games like there :hearts: I won my 1st title of FWTL using it! :D It's close to unbeatable. But to answer your question, I definitely think I can be stopped, once we reach the grass season :worship:

·
Registered
5,439 Posts
Discussion Starter · #57 ·
Simplicity said:
I was going to start an article about it, but I know it would be a waste of time as everyone knows the answer to that question- N O! :devil: :eek: Just Kidding. I just found out a brilliant strategy that I have started to utilize in games like there :hearts: I won my 1st title of FWTL using it! :D It's close to unbeatable. But to answer your question, I definitely think I can be stopped, once we reach the grass season :worship:
You will be stopped in Paris... you'll see. :wavey:

41 - 60 of 60 Posts