Tennis Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Team WTAworld, Senior Member
5,566 Posts
I don't think the matches will start very early as these are the final qualifying matches and there aren't many to play.

Seles, thanks for following up the tourney and posting all these results. It is very much appreciated :) .

Will you also be going to see some main draw matches during the week or over the week-end?

What do the facilites look like in the tournament? I think if I remember correctly what I saw that it is taking place in the resort (indoor courts)? The resort looks good on their internet site :D .

·
I'm so current, I'm tomorrow.
49,309 Posts
I called: Lucic is *not* playing. I will have the singles draw momentarily to post (she's faxing it now).

·
49,309 Posts
No, I'm not able to go this year. I need to save $, as I leave for Europe in 2 days! :)

I will post the draw here just as soon as I get it. (I'll start a new thread for ppl to see).

·
49,309 Posts
It's an indoor event. There's quite a few courts (maybe 12 total?) but I think they only play on 4 or 5 of them. It's a nice place. It's pretty ritzy hotel. I mean, not the most regal, but people stay there for honeymoons and conventions and stuff. It's in the far east side of town right by a college and a *huge* movie theatre. Last year, the players all went and watched movies at night after the tennis.

·
Team WTAworld, Senior Member
5,566 Posts
Thanks for the comments Seles. Nice to see that players are so commited to their sport :rolleyes: !

4 or 5 courts is already quite a number I think!

Enjoy your stay in Paris and the matches at the Open Gaz de France! :wavey:

1 - 8 of 8 Posts