I don't think it's out greatest achievement

·
Registered
6,834 Posts
Vamos Latvia

·
Banned
1,830 Posts
It must really be a very insignificant country coz i never even heard the name of it .....Bellgim ? People play tennis there ?:confused:

·
Registered
13,635 Posts
if you can have a number 1 and 2 from 1 family then you can also have two players from a small country in the top 5. that it happens at the same time though is just coincidence I guess.

·
Registered
731 Posts
hingis-seles said:
It may come as a complete shock to you, but there is a world beyond USA. Hard to believe, isn't it?
:worship: hehe!!

·
Registered
34,218 Posts
Boi, that's the 2nd straight post of yours I've just read that's either because :
  • a) you're trying to pick fights today
  • b) you "struck out" last night
  • c) both :p

·
Team WTAworld, Senior Member
8,009 Posts
he was....uhm....joking guys....

·
Banned
908 Posts
hingis-seles said:
It may come as a complete shock to you, but there is a world beyond USA. Hard to believe, isn't it?
USA? uh? where's that? I bet it's 1 of those in the middle of Africa, that nobody has ever heard of...

·
Registered
34,218 Posts
Fyndh0rnElf said:
USA? uh? where's that? I bet it's 1 of those in the middle of Africa, that nobody has ever heard of...
I'll bet nunna you fuckers can tell me without looking it up who America was named for anyway! :p

·
Banned
908 Posts
JollyRoger said:
I'll bet nunna you fuckers can tell me without looking it up who America was named for anyway! :p
You ought to be pretty dumb not to know that. He took control after Columbus was thrown away. I don't live in that continent either, nor did I look it up

1 - 20 of 21 Posts