Tennis Forum banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
7,125 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The upcoming Momo/SERENA match could very well be a Roland Garros quarter or semi preview. Mauresmo, as most of the tour, has not been able to handle either of the Williams on a consistent basis, but maybe that straight set thrashing of Capriati has inspired the Frenchwoman to do what she has not done in a while.

However, if you are betting on the match and want to make some dough, put it on the younger Williams. :)

·
Registered
149 Posts
TeeRexx said:
The upcoming Momo/SERENA match could very well be a Roland Garros quarter or semi preview. Mauresmo, as most of the tour, has not been able to handle either of the Williams on a consistent basis, but maybe that straight set thrashing of Capriati has inspired the Frenchwoman to do what she has not done in a while.

However, if you are betting on the match and want to make some dough, put it on the younger Williams. :)

*yawn*

·
Registered
7,125 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
blue249 - Sleepy? :) :p

·
Registered
694 Posts
TeeRexx.. I bet you are one ugly f*cker!

·
Banned
11,012 Posts
she can get it to work im sure :)

i swear, if Amelie plays the way shes been playing more consistently, this semi could be a final of any grand slam

·
Registered
7,125 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
=========
=================
Yet another classy Jcap fan response.
Rudeness may be a disease and not just very bad behavior. :)

·
Registered
7,274 Posts
actually didnt momo beat jen at wimby then lose in the semis?

·
Registered
3,402 Posts
Momo's game seems to be coming together physically and mentally. But I'm with you, Tee. My money's on Serena.

·
Premium Member
27,114 Posts
TeeRexx said:
=========
=================
Yet another classy Jcap fan response.
Rudeness may be a disease and not just very bad behavior. :)

LOL :D.

Good luck to Amelie, she had a good win today to set herself up with a big opportunity.

·
Registered
6,162 Posts
It should be a close match, I think it is the 1st time they are playing on clay so Amelie does have a chance but I give the edge to Serena.

·
Registered
10,369 Posts
Amelie never has been very succesful against Serena

the only match she really had her teeth into was the Paris Final 1999 but Serena I'm sure was rittled with nerves as it was her first Final i believe, and her first title

·
Registered
12,093 Posts
I'm with you Tee!! Y'all can bet on my girl!

:bounce: :bounce:

·
Registered
6,964 Posts
In my opinion, Amelie has a good a chance, if not a better one, then Kim to beat Serena. As you guys know, all courters like Amelie, Justine, Patty, and maybe even Emilie have the best chance against Serena because she does not get into one smooth rhythm. And Im not sure how Kim will be mentally if she meets Serena for the first time since the Aus Open cause you kno what she would be thinking about if the match got close.

·
Registered
4,384 Posts
Momo would just be one of great challengers of the Williams starting next year.;)

This year still is Serena's year.:bounce: and if she keeps her "hunger" alive, then it could be up to 2005.:devil:

·
Team WTAworld, Senior Member
2,109 Posts
I haven't been able to see Rena play, but if she plays like she did against Henin, she will have the same result. I see this going 3 sets either way.

1 - 20 of 27 Posts