Tennis Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
8,950 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i've always thought that they are both at the same level and i also think douchevina is at their level. but zvoonareva has pushed beyond kuznetsova and has started to pull away from her. i don't think kuznetsova has really go a big break in the draw this season yet whereas vera z has had a bit more luck in her draws but i'm wondering what everyone else thinks about this. can kuznetsova catch zvonareva this season.

·
Premium Member
8,187 Posts
i, personally don't think that this will happen

·
Team WTAworld, Senior Member
7,996 Posts
kuznetsova needs more tournies, but unfortunately she ain't 18 yet =P

·
Registered
10,386 Posts
You cant compare Sveta and Vera because Vera is already 18 and can play unlimited tournaments.
Sveta still has two months before she can play unlimited.

That is the reason why Vera has been able to pull away from Sveta..its important to note that Sveta has two titles already...on her limited schedule.

Sveta has played 6 tournaments for the year...Vera is on her 10th

·
Registered
7,971 Posts
As they all said Svetlana isn't 18 so can't play a full schedule. Svetlana already has 2 titles and Vera has none (although I'm hoping that will change in Bol) If Svetlana was 18 and playing a full schedule I have no doubt she'd be in top 30 as well, this year the tournaments she has plyed she has got rough draws, when she is 18 that won't matter as much casue she can play an event the next week unlike at the moment when she can't. But if you wan't to compare a 17 old Vera and a 17 Svetlana, I think Sveta is ahead

·
Registered
8,950 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
damn i missed that. i should have thought about it before i posted this thread. i'm a bit tired so i'm not all that switched on.

but thanx for everyones input.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts