Tennis Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
10,961 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey :wavey: You remember last year, the BBC iPlayer showed ''key matches'' from Wimbledon?

I was wondering if anyone could remember if the Brits matches were uploaded there? The reason is that I wont be able to watch any of the first round matches until the L16, which sadly means I am probably going to miss all the guys in action.

Thanks for any info :D

PS. If anyone is able to record matches and upload to megaupload for example, I would love them forever :p lmao.

·
Premium Member
6,332 Posts
im guessing unless brits play top players like serena or masha i dont think bbc would upload them:(

·
Registered
10,961 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
:( That would suck. Does anyone know how to record and upload :scared:

·
Registered
10,961 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Im not in the country for a week (aka holiday) which is hideous timing :sobbing:

·
Premium Member
6,332 Posts
where are you going? they might show it on tv there lol

·
Registered
635 Posts
BBC iplayer usually show all the courts with cameras. I think 5 courts usually are shown and most Brits are generally put onto a televisied court. So you probably will be able to see the matches.

·
Registered
6,915 Posts
yeah they tend to put Brits on televised courts so you should still be able to see them :) Plus theres always the chance of them playing a top player. If Cavaday gets a wild card this year she's bound to face a former champion, put in a good performance - maybe even have match points - and lose.... :sad: :lol:

ps enjoy the holiday :p

1 - 8 of 8 Posts