Tennis Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 36 Posts

·
Banned
Joined
·
149 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Is it possible for Henin to play in France in the FED CUP? :confused:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
11,233 Posts
If she becomes French. ;)
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
17,731 Posts
Yes but only if she changed her nationality to French. She could not do it as a belgian.
 

·
Banned
Joined
·
149 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Yes I know she Belgish and all,but someone said,I seen it in a thread,that Justine was from the France part of Belgium :confused:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
6,834 Posts
She's already said in multiple interviews that she doesn't plan on playing for another country but Belgium, so no, she will never play Fed Cup for France.
 

·
Banned
Joined
·
149 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
So,does this make Kim more Belgianish than Justine? :confused:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
17,731 Posts
Kim speaks Flemish, which I think is from Holland. Perhaps Kims should play for Holland, lets face it they need her.
 

·
Banned
Joined
·
149 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
SerenaJWilliams,didnt you just have Martina Hingis as an avatar?or maybe Im wrong :confused: :)
 

·
Banned
Joined
·
11,012 Posts
AllyBakerFanClub said:
SerenaJWilliams,didnt you just have Martina Hingis as an avatar?or maybe Im wrong :confused: :)
LOL!!1 no ur right!!

i :hearts: Marti so decided to put her as my avatar (i dont like putting the players im supporting here in it....bad luck ;)) but then i saw my friend Glenn had Ai so to get him back i put Patty in mine :p (Ai is playing Serena, my fave, and Patty is playing Justine, his fave)

the only difference is, Patty has a chance :D

i will go back to Marti tomorrow tho ;)

ps WHERE ARE YOU FROM?? :p
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,247 Posts
"from the french part of belgium"
.
...lol

and i guess federer is from the german part of switzerland, right?
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
24,846 Posts
dava_russianrule said:
Kim speaks Flemish, which I think is from Holland. Perhaps Kims should play for Holland, lets face it they need her.
no flemish is not from holland :rolleyes: ;)
 

·
Banned
Joined
·
149 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
So if flemish is not from Holland,how come like dava_russianrule says,that Kim talks it? :confused: all I know one time a person unbeknownest to I can remember said that Justine was part France,and that Kim was part Hollandish :) even though they were Belgish by commonsent birth
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,290 Posts
AllyBakerFanClub said:
So if flemish is not from Holland,how come like dava_russianrule says,that Kim talks it? :confused: all I know one time a person unbeknownest to I can remember said that Justine was part France,and that Kim was part Hollandish :) even though they were Belgish by commonsent birth
omg you are joking right??????? wait don't say ... I'm having a good laugh. Thanks for that!
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
4,430 Posts
AllyBakerFanClub said:
Yes I know she Belgish and all,but someone said,I seen it in a thread,that Justine was from the France part of Belgium :confused:
Well, the franco-canadians and the french speaking player from the swiss can´t play for france in the fed cup...why should belgians can??
:confused:
 
1 - 20 of 36 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top