Tennis Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
19,459 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
http://www.eurosport.com/home/pages/V3/L0/S57/E5254/sport_Lng0_Spo57_Evt5254.shtml

Look under the headline about Martina Nav's 57th title and click the video "Aussie Open's best moments" Skip ahead to about 1 min on the video and you will see Serena and Loit. After Loit pumps her fist they show Serena and it looks like she says "I'ma fuck you up" and then she shakes her head yes in confirmation. BWAHAHAAHAHAAHAHAHA!!! I love it when Serena gets pissed off on the court. I always die laughing.

·
Registered
2,666 Posts
It was only like 20 seconds of Serena and Loit. I didn't notice anything, they showed Serena saying something but it's impossible to see what. Especially with that annoying music playing...

·
Registered
19,459 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
~\/enus~ said:
It was only like 20 seconds of Serena and Loit. I didn't notice anything, they showed Serena saying something but it's impossible to see what. Especially with that annoying music playing...
That's why you have to read her lips. Right click on the video as it is playing and then click on "play in Real Player" then you can make it fullscreen.

·
Registered
47,657 Posts
Yeah, Serena sure pissed off that day! But I like her like that....that means that she is business about winning. When Serena´s emotional is when she is playing well.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.