Tennis Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
7,988 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I would be more than happy to broadcast live streaming from Eurosport Player onto somewhere else and post the links here, but I don't have a clue where to start with capturing the live stream and then broadcasting it.

I have two computers that are both connected to the internet.

Anyone know how to do it???

Reactions: joão.

·
Registered
1,525 Posts
I would be more than happy to broadcast live streaming from Eurosport Player onto somewhere else and post the links here, but I don't have a clue where to start with capturing the live stream and then broadcasting it.

that would be awesome! unfortunatly i dont know how to do that..im sure someone here knows how! thanks in advance:worship:

·
Registered
27,793 Posts
I don't think I've clearly understood your question:confused:

·
Registered
4,654 Posts

I am just wondering how much time it would take between you starting the broadcast and the hard knock on your door... :"Sir, we have warrant for your arrest"... You live in the UK where copyright laws are well enforced. Before you try to do what you want to do read all legal notices that you had to accept before you could launch ES Player.

·
#GloballyEli
16,291 Posts

I've never done it myself, but the only way I could think of streaming it online would be to have a webcam aimed at your computer screen, and stream it through a site like JustinTV, then posting the link on here.

It's free to get a JustinTV account - perhaps if you have a look on there, they may have some guidelines on getting your stream online.

http://www.justin.tv/

I know there is some people on the board who have done it that way in the past and it worked - there is probably a much better way of doing it, but that's the only way I can think of at the moment :)

1 - 9 of 9 Posts