Tennis Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
932 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Andre Agassi is currently 23-1 w/ 5 tourneys. Martina Nav. won 86 and lost 1 w/ 17 touneys in 1983. Any1 think Andre can achieve it cause i doubt Serena can any more? He usually plays around 17-19 tourneys so its is possible...any comments

·
Adrenaline junkie
23,001 Posts
Agassi playing 87 matches? he never played that much per year in his entire career.

·
Registered
6,133 Posts
No way will he break that record...

·
Sabatini lover Forever
15,213 Posts
LOL if you think Serena can`t lot less are Agassi`s chances.

·
Premium Member
10,288 Posts
Andre!

Whew! That's a mighty difficult task to accomplish especially since he'll have to win 3 of 5 sets for championship matches. I love the WTA tour but let's be honest, the ATP tour is far more gruelling.

Anyway, GOOD LUCK TO ANDRE!!!

·
Banned
4,078 Posts
AnDyDog621 said:
Andre Agassi is currently 23-1 w/ 5 tourneys. Martina Nav. won 86 and lost 1 w/ 17 touneys in 1983. Any1 think Andre can achieve it cause i doubt Serena can any more? He usually plays around 17-19 tourneys so its is possible...any comments
It's impossible, man. Martina's time was so much different and not just because she played against women. lol. Actually, I expect Andre's second loss to come about a week from now on the clay of Rome.

·
Registered
5,760 Posts
impossible, illogical ;)

·
Registered
44,018 Posts
I think it was the 2001 Season that he started this well. He won the Australian, Indian Wells and Miami. Everyone was like "he's unbeatable"...

No, he won't.

·
Premium Member
20,681 Posts
No Way! The game is just oo hard these days and all the guys in the top 20 or even 30 are soo even anyone can win on the day.

·
Registered
3,786 Posts
Serena and Andre both have LIVES away from the tennis court. Martina obviously didn't then or now.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts