Tennis Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
362 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Due to Rita's recent fine results, it would appear that she has gained a lot of new supporter's.

As the web designer of Rita's Court, I would like to ask all fans to come and visit my site, and contribute their own profile to my supporters section.

Thanks very much

:wavey:

·
Registered
7,478 Posts
CJ1, I loved the site! :cool:

I'm on my work laptop right now but I plan on officially adding my name on your list of Rita supporters. I've liked Rita for a long time now but her performance in Oz endeared me to Rita even more.

The only time I've seen Rita play live was this past September when she stretched Meghann to a third set tiebreaker at the US Open. I was captivated by how she reduced Meghann's power game with her deft slices and forays into the net, using a similar strategy she used against Jen.

She is definitely one of the most entertaining players to watch when she's on.

·
Registered
16,601 Posts
she is one of my favs ... her style of play is just fascinating ... i saw her for the first time last year in san diego ... what a beauty :hearts: :hearts:

·
Banned
2,623 Posts
I just love her style of play! she is so creative and really fun to watch... I hope can get into the top 20 this year. I'll check out your site "for sure" :)
lol! ;)

·
Banned
16,998 Posts
Great site!
I really love Rita too.
She is beautiful and her way of playing is fascinating.
GO RITA!:hearts:

1 - 8 of 8 Posts