Tennis Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

· Registered
825 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well I'm off to England this weekend. Relatives for half the month and then London for the other half. I didn't want to post this in the thread because it would just get lost in all the posting fracas. I'll be back the 3rd of September. Be sure you post little GQ tidbits in the soap thread Marly that I can read when I get back. Since I will be having DOOL taped I won't be doing the same with GH(because I simply can't watch 40 something hours of soaps :eek: 20 something is quite enough. :p ) and just as I'm getting hooked on it too. blah.

I'm going to be gone for most of the US Open. *looks around scared* Cilla you must give me details about what the US Open is shown on. Eurosport? Is that right? I'll already be in London when the US Open starts if that helps any.

Be good my lovelies. :kiss: :kiss: :wavey:

· Registered
14,409 Posts
:wavey: Kate! I hope you have a great time :D :bounce: We'll miss you bunches :kiss:

· Registered
4,477 Posts
Have a good time in the UK, Kate! :wavey:

· Registered
14,225 Posts
*Kate* said:
I'm going to be gone for most of the US Open. *looks around scared* Cilla you must give me details about what the US Open is shown on. Eurosport? Is that right? I'll already be in London when the US Open starts if that helps any.
Oh my, I have only just seen this thread :eek:

The US Open will be shown on Sky Sports 2 & British Eurosport. I'll post the links to the schedules. (They are in GM) This may be a useless post, seeing as though I'm not sure if you will read it :eek:

· Registered
14,225 Posts
Here is the link :)

http://www.wtaworld.com/showthread.php?t=79473

Sky Sports 2 is the place to watch the US Open if possible :) Also ask if (your relatives) have Sky digital, or an interactive service. If they do there is a red button to press on their sky remote. Press that & follow the instructions & you will get a choice of 5 matches to watch :D So if you don't like the match on the main coverage you have 5 to choose from :D

British Eurosport's coverage is pretty crappy this year as the US Open clashes with the World Championship Athletics :( But it's still coverage nonetheless :D

I hope you read this & it helps :D

Have a great time over here Kate :D

The weather's not bad at the moment either ;)

:wavey:

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.