Tennis Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
13,990 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
It's not that I'm her's fan, but still she had some good matches in hers 14 years old carier... :angel:

I just look up, and she played against about five tennis players from Serbia, winning just one match. In defeates she hasn't won a set :rolleyes:

Still, she has now defeated Anabel Medina - Gariguess in first round of PTT Bangkok, a tennis player which she didn't beat all those years... :bounce:

C'mon Mariana! ! ! :wavey:

·
Registered
1,761 Posts
Congratulations!!!!!
for ur 14years on tour !!!!!!!!!!
with Nakamura was a great match!!

·
Registered
13,990 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Aiko Nakamura has ended Mariana Diaz-Oliva's carrer as a tennis player...
She defeated the 30 year old Argentinian 6-4 6-3!

I'm just sorry that she decided that a small tournament like Bangkok would be her's last one... Maybe she shoudl have waited for Australian Open, and maybe an farewell with stile :)

Bye MARINA :) :) :)

·
Registered
394 Posts
She had an argument with a lineman and the umpire when she was down 3-4.And, i think, hurted her a little. It's the last tournament everone was expecting to win or having good memory.

Anyway, life is more than tennis!! Good luck Mariana.

·
Registered
13,990 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
teleri said:
She had an argument with a lineman and the umpire when she was down 3-4.And, i think, hurted her a little. It's the last tournament everone was expecting to win or having good memory.

Anyway, life is more than tennis!! Good luck Mariana.
I'm so sorry to hear that :( Her last match, and she didn't have a "good" time...

I hope she will decide to say fairwell on some other, bigger tournament! Please Mariana :)

But if not, bye Mariana, enjoy :wavey: :sad: :wavey: :angel: :cool: :worship:

·
Registered
17,222 Posts
Bye :wavey:

1 - 14 of 14 Posts