Tennis Forum banner

41 - 60 of 1629 Posts

·
Kookie Supporter
67,229 Posts
ok not realy a bug but its bugging me what are referrals? please someone put me out of my misery!
When someone signs up for the site, they can indicate who referred them to the site. If someone mentions you, it will show up in your profile as a referral. I hope that ends your misery.

·
Crazy Conspiracy Theorist, Politically Incorrect
32,385 Posts
Database errors are back in full force ! I thought it would be fixed but apparently it isn't...

·
32,385 Posts
Re: Official player forum request thread

Keep have forbiden messages when wanting going on any pages of tennisforum

·
32,385 Posts
Keep getting errors when willing to enter the Chat thread section of the non tennis talk

Warning: array_keys() [function.array-keys]: The first argument should be an array in /includes/class_core.php on line 1252

Warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in /includes/class_core.php on line 1252

Warning: array_keys() [function.array-keys]: The first argument should be an array in /includes/class_core.php on line 1252

Warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in /includes/class_core.php on line 1252

and so on.

·
H.G Wells/Myka
21,191 Posts
The pages are not loading correctly and it takes you over 5 + times just to get the page to load properly I have had this problem jut for over 5 hours now and it is really annoying .I have cleaned my computer of everything so it has something to do with the site.

·
Gone but Never Forgotten
9,486 Posts
It's the ads that are screwing things up - speed.pointroll.com and the Ford ad specifically. I cleared my cookies but it keeps coming back. I thought it may just be on Firefox, but it's happening with IE too.

·
Registered
15,317 Posts
I'm getting the same problem too and it's really annoying! I've had to refresh the page about 20 times before I could post here. :tape:

The ads on the top of the page appears and then the rest of the page don't load at all. It's the netflex ads that cause such problems for me.

I hope someone will be able to fix the problem soon because I can't post on the forum anymore right now, it's too long to refresh every single pages so many times before getting it correctly loaded.

41 - 60 of 1629 Posts