Tennis Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks Hakapeszi, I didnt know about the location not being finalised but assumed as it's only next month that would have been decided by now. I assume its either the Syma Sports Centre or the Europe Tennis Center? Niall

·
Registered
3,980 Posts
Thanks Hakapeszi, I didnt know about the location not being finalised but assumed as it's only next month that would have been decided by now. I assume its either the Syma Sports Centre or the Europe Tennis Center? Niall
The Syma Sports Centre is booked for a table tennis championships

A Hungarian article about the venue with guessing

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thanks for that Hakapeszi, that's helpful. Very surprised that any event would leave it this late to arrange location.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
If you happen to see when the location gets decided, if you could post it that would be great (y)

·
Registered
2 Posts
Debrecen it is!
WTA changed the location at the calendar.
Anyway its a shame for WTA and the oraganizers because many people, among them me, my family and 5 more friends or ours, have already booked airplane tickets and accomodation at Budapest, in order to attend the so called "Budapest WTA Open".
Never again... From now on, we are going to schedule only ATP trips since they are way more organized...

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
I did the same, very disappointed. I assumed when WTA calendar said Budapest that the location was confirmed.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.