Oprandi vs. Knapp
Gubacsi vs. Sprem
Batta vs. Brianti
Kremer vs. Kirilenko

Daniilidou vs. Q
Barrois vs. Benesova
Nagy vs. Q
Camerin vs. Muller

Gisela is playing with Tsvetana Pironkova in first round. I think that it's an easy match for Gisela, she can't has many problems with this young girl. In second round, probably, she'll play with Martina Sucha. Today, she is not a problem for Gisela (they played once in Auckland where Sucha won).

Maria Elena Camerin is in the draw too, so, I think that MEC and Gisela gonna play together in doubles.

·
Registered
6,938 Posts
According to what I heard in the Fed Cup, Gisela is leaving Buenos Aires tonight. :) Best of luck Gise!!! :kiss:

·
Registered
25,477 Posts
Good luck Gisela :kiss:

·
Registered
3,335 Posts
chicos viendo el cuadro yo digo que gise gana este torneo , aparte la fed cup seguro le dio confianza a pesar de no haber jugado contra jugadoras de gran nivel , asi que le tengo fe ,

saludos

·
Registered
7,971 Posts
I think Pironkova is a tough player to start against. Pironkova moves incredibly well and it will get a lot of balls back into court if Gisela is a little bit off she will make a lot of UEs because Pironkova will make her hit a lot of balls.

·
Registered
6,938 Posts
The doubles draw is out and Gise is not playing doubles. I think it's a good choice to rest a little after so many matches and travel in a short time. ;)

·
Registered
7,371 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Yes, I think that Gisela is not playing doubles because she must be tired. I hope it is not something serious, I mean, I like Camerin/Dulko. By the way, Kirilenko is playing doubles with Likhovtseva and they are the first couple of the tournament.

Gisela has an easy Main Draw and I think that she can makes, without problems, Quartefinals where she can plays with Garbin. If she win that match, she is in the final without any type of problems.

Come on Gise!.

·
Registered
8,175 Posts
Vamos Gisela! It's a good draw and she should win several matches and therefore increase her confidence.

·
Registered
18,232 Posts
I think Pironkova is a tough player to start against. Pironkova moves incredibly well and it will get a lot of balls back into court if Gisela is a little bit off she will make a lot of UEs because Pironkova will make her hit a lot of balls.
I agree that Pironkova is talented but she is in a slump currently because her father/coach is very ill :sad: (as a matter of fact,she lost against Keothavong on clay in Fed Cup in front of her home crowd) so I think Gisela should beat her :unsure:! Best of luck Gisela! :rocker2: I like Tsveti too but I want Gisela to go far :D :rocker2: :rocker2:

·
Registered
6,938 Posts
Tuesday, April 24, 2007

Court 5 (from 11.00hrs)

Gubacsi vs. Sprem
Kremer vs. Kirilenko
Gubacsi/K.Nagy vs. Kapshay/Koryttseva (NB 15.00hrs)
Pironkova vs. Dulko

Vamos Gise!!! :rocker:

·
Registered
3,335 Posts
che yo voy a estar en el cole , si dejo mi celular no me avisan por un mensaje de texto???

please

·
Registered
7,371 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Si dejás tu celular, ¿cómo vas a recibir los mensajes si va a estar acá? Jajajajaja, es un chiste.

Hace un ratito nomás cesó la lluvia y recién terminó el primer partido programado de la cancha 1, así que Gisela estaría jugando (si no vuelve a llover) para las 14.00 más o menos.

·
Registered
3,335 Posts
ajjaja

igual despues me entero , porque mi cel no tiene carga!!!

ejeje chau

·
Registered
792 Posts
A gisela le reprogramaron su partido de primera ronda con Tsvetana Pironkova para el miércoles............

Saludos
Diego.............

·
Registered
6,938 Posts
Wednesday, April 25, 2007

Court 5 (from 11.00hrs)

Pironkova vs. Dulko
Daniilidou vs. Arn
Habler/Kiss vs. Szavay/Uhlirova
Dekmeijere/Sromova vs. Daniilidou/Woehr

1 - 20 of 89 Posts