2,153 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Lena :cheer: :hearts: :inlove:

Lena showed perfect performance. so powerful and almost no error
poor Cristian could almost nothing against Rybakina in this form

·
Registered
21,478 Posts
When Rybakina redlines there’s not much her opponent can do. She seems to be doing all the right things at the moment.

·
Banned
446 Posts
Rybakina was hot all the tournament, she's a "hot" prospect. But Cristian can show two faces, she was like this all the previous year, now she was totally different today compared to the Cirstea game. Maybe she had a problem, I don't know.

·
Registered
7,227 Posts
That was pretty much a flawless 50 minute beat down. Felt a bit sorry for Cristian (although she'll be very happy with her win over Cirstea and big match experience).

She continues to get better and better though and is fast climbing the rankings - she's knocked about 100 places off her ranking since January and looks like she is comfortable on all surfaces. I only properly started to notice her since Istanbul (although her run in St Petersburg last year also caught my eye), but she's fast becoming one of my favourite players.

A fantastic addition to the main tour.

·
Registered
8,568 Posts
Her ballstriking talent, especially on the BH side, is so pleasing to watch :hearts: She seems to have improved her FH as well, way more stable than before. Deserved top-100 and, if she keeps this level, her chances are as good as anyone else's left in the draw.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts