Tennis Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Premium Member
20,681 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hi, im from Australia and i just absolutely love Buffy! I know how the show has ended in America now but in Aus i think we still have around 5 or 6 episodes left!!! I was just wondering could some1 plz tell me what happens in the last 2 episodes of it??? (7.21 End Of Days [1] 7.22 Chosen [2] )

I heard Anya dies! :sad: Makes me very sad i love Emma Caulfield even though she was going to leave at the end of this season! So who dies and who survives??

Im very sad that this show is now ending as the whole 7 seasons that were made were a hit in Aus! :p :cool: :)

Also what were your fav episodes?? top 3?

1.Once more with feeling! LOVE IT!
2. 6.19 Seeing Red .. when Tara gets killed!! :sad: :fiery: I like that episode but dont like what happens to TARA! :sad: :rolleyes:
3. 5.22 The Gift ... Very sad ending! :sad: :eek:

Fav characters: top 4?

1.Glory!
2.Buffy/Willow!
3.Faith!
4.Anya/Dawn!

oh stuff top 4!! glory, buffy, willow, tara, faith, anya, dawn and the blondie who killed herself!!! in angel!! how could i forget her name!! wat is it?

Thanks, sorry if there has been a thread about this already! :rolleyes:

·
Team WTAworld, Senior Member
30,466 Posts
omg :eek: Anya dies??? lol, i probably should read stuff in here ;)

Um, my fav episodes are:
Becoming (Buffy sends Angel to hell, makes me cry every time :sad: )
Once More With Feeling (musical ep - lmao!)
Tabula Rasa (Michelle Branch sings! :D )

lol, i have so many favs, Becoming is definately #1 though

My fav character is Buffy for sure! lol, i used to love Dru when she was on ;) And Xander is such a sweetie, i love him, and of course i loved Angel when he was on. Its just wrong that he and Buffy aren't together :sad:

·
Premium Member
20,681 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
damn! i found a good site and i read all about it... im going to download the last 2 episodes

Anya does die by saving that agget ANDREW!!! grrrrr!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts