14,429 Posts
mmcdonald said:
:eek:

Anna and Monica need to start the I cant stop being injured club
yes but Petrova isn`t ranked 384 :p

·
Registered
32,313 Posts
:eek: i feel really sorry for anna! :sad: i hope she recovers soon! the press is going to eat her up for this

·
Registered
3,372 Posts
She might have been injured but though that since it was a challenger she could play through the pain??, better luck at the french, if she plays.

·
Registered
15,270 Posts
Monica has 9 slams to hold onto... and she is older. What she does now is icing on the cake. Anna though, man she is injury prone .. she has got to hire a trainer pronto!

Better Luck next time Anna.

good match Bruna who ever she is?

·
Registered
1,865 Posts
She can't use the injury as an excuse... she played for three sets without retiring. She needs to get her head together. The girl was Top 10 a few years ago and playing sublime tennis. I don't think she cares enough right now.

Reactions: selesfan87

·
Registered
8,049 Posts
Mark Newman said:
She can't use the injury as an excuse... she played for three sets without retiring. She needs to get her head together. The girl was Top 10 a few years ago and playing sublime tennis. I don't think she cares enough right now.
:worship:

·
Registered
10,369 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Mark Newman said:
if she didnt care, why even bother?
she's obviously working hard, it just isnt happening

·
Registered
11,058 Posts
Mark Newman said:
a few weeks ago i might have agreed with you, but come on, if a girl of her profile is prepared to take the embarrassing step of going back to the challenger circuit to find her form when she easily could just accept wild-cards every week, then i believe that she must care about getting to the top of tennis a fair bit.

·
Banned
3,702 Posts
mmcdonald said:
if she didnt care, why even bother?
she's obviously working hard, it just isnt happening
Because without tennis, she wouldn't keep making the money for long.

·
Registered
15,270 Posts
Omg Janie are you serious, Anna has a trainer?.. well she needs a trainer to help and Train(HER) or him or whoever her trainer is.

I've saw this fiasco coming for the past 4 years. Her management company is too much about the money and should have focused on her tennis first. When one becomes more popular then the sport something ain't right.

·
Registered
15,270 Posts
I never thought it was all about Anna's tennis that actually alot of times stopped her.

It has always been the fact that she was overhyped before she was given time to show her skillz on the tennis level. When one is overhyped and no results are shown.. then naturally you'll get backlash and with backlash comes the confidence breaker and then game will go kerplunk.

imagine: mike jordan on the cover of every magazine and in pin up calenders or whatever.. imagine people letting him start but he never made a basket? do u think his opponents won't start double teaming his azz? Don't u think Mike Jordan's confidence will go due south because he knows he is not living up to the hype and living up to be a starter?

·
Registered
352 Posts
I stopped supporting Kournikova some time ago and I've even been labeled Anna hater, but after this, even I feel embarassed for her. This is downright pathetic!

·
Registered
12,094 Posts
OMG Weldone Bruna!

Dawn, Bruna is a new promise for Brazilian tennis! She's been defeating the Brazilian 'monsters' in tennis everytime they play, and she's getting some reasonable results in challengers!

And according to some people, she's a talented player, that needs some arrangement. I hope this helps her confidence, and she starts increasing her ranking and getting some tournamants :D

Vamos Bruna!

·
Registered
7,274 Posts
Go Bruna!!!!!!!!!!!

1 - 20 of 78 Posts