Tennis Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
1,331 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This was a match of who could make the most UFEs.
Almost every point seemed to end with a UFE.
-
But, Siegemund does have the sexiest walk in tennis.

·
Registered
39 Posts
it is a challenger or a wta tour event?

kind of a weird thing- especially with us open qualifying being played (which imo is one of the best ways to watch us open)

plus- i dont know how long these courts in the bronx tourney have been around but from how they appear on tennis channel they look as if they were surfaced by the city for as little money as possible

·
Registered
527 Posts
kind of a weird thing- especially with us open qualifying being played (which imo is one of the best ways to watch us open)
plus- i dont know how long these courts in the bronx tourney have been around but from how they appear on tennis channel they look as if they were surfaced by the city for as little money as possible
It is a 'Bronx' event. Period! :grin2:

Dr. Buzz will shine again!

·
Registered
10,283 Posts

Btw. IIRC US Open qualies have not been beginning this early in the past? :confused:

1 - 12 of 12 Posts