65,570 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The scoreline :tears: :rolls:

Vania and Kristie :hug:

Congrats Darija and Maria Jose!

·
Registered
730 Posts
Martinez Sanchez left Klepac who won Cincy and she chose Sorribes Tormo and now Jurak? Come on girl, you deserve better.

·
Registered
8,481 Posts

·
Registered
145 Posts
the scoreline :worship:

I guess they wont get pass the Chans, so it was an OK run... will see what MJMS does after the US Open, but I also think she can do better than Jurak

·
Registered
15,542 Posts
I guess they wont get pass the Chans, so it was an OK run... will see what MJMS does after the US Open, but I also think she can do better than Jurak
They did.

The Chans are overrated. Probably figured out by most top teams already with their weak serves and loud screams.

·
Registered
4,091 Posts
And it's a pity they won't receive any points for any victory in Bronx, or is it a mistake in the draw -pdf information?

·
Registered
52 Posts
What is wrong with the Chans? They are losing to inferior teams recently. I don't think Jurak is in a class with other three players in the match, so assumed a win by Chans.

·
Registered
33 Posts
And it's a pity they won't receive any points for any victory in Bronx, or is it a mistake in the draw -pdf information?

I think it is a mistake, because we can see that the points are displayed in the singles draw PDF.. It would makes no sense if the singles players receive points and not the doubles players

Envoyé de mon iPad en utilisant Tapatalk

·
Registered
27,292 Posts
I think it is a mistake, because we can see that the points are displayed in the singles draw PDF.. It would makes no sense if the singles players receive points and not the doubles players

Yeah that must be. Also Coric has added them MM win points in his live ranking page

·
Registered
4,091 Posts

Yeah that must be. Also Coric has added them MM win points in his live ranking page
I don't think so, Coric only gives 2040 points to Mjms in live ranking, it's the way that I noticed the lack of points from Bronx.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts