Tennis Forum banner

1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
43,536 Posts
Bronx QR1: Kaia Kanepi (5) d. Eugenie Bouchard 6-4 3-6 6-3

Kaia :inlove: Good to see her getting some matchplay in before she has a lot of points to defend in NY. :) Next up is Hibi, which could be a very tricky opponent for her. Their difference in terms of pace of their shots will be quite a sight I reckon. :lol:

·
Registered
170,784 Posts
Losing-Streak-Bouchard :hug:

·
Registered
7,674 Posts
Kaia!! :worship: Getting prepared to peak in time for her favourite slam.

She has only played four matches since the French Open :lol:, and only won two of them. But i'd love to see her go on another spree in Flushing Meadows.

·
Registered
1,669 Posts
11th straight loss... Genie has to be worried now; nearly any WTA draw for her would have to come through wild card or qualifying...

·
Registered
10,283 Posts
Why does Kaia appear in draws so rarely? :confused: Is it health related? I mean she has only 11 tournaments listed in her last 12 months. Even less than Maria Sharapova & Serena Williams.

·
Registered
7,983 Posts
This will ALWAYS be funny... Bikini keeping the streak alive. Though I guess it’s not as official, since some ITF are included in there...

Kaia is always so likeable, and I really enjoy when she is healthy and playing well. It’s a shame she isn’t healthy for long periods of time.

·
Registered
252 Posts
Love Kaia so I'm pleased she won and with bouchard being so irrelevant lately I find that my distaste towards her has diminished somewhat...it's a bizarre feeling

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

·
Registered
30,765 Posts
Now we know why Eugène tanked in Vancouver last week so she would be here by Saturday. Get that appearance fee :hearts:.

1 - 20 of 32 Posts