Tennis Forum banner

1 - 20 of 53 Posts

·
Registered
27,249 Posts
Please make Doubles Teams :D Please send points to me or to S-t-e-v-e.Draws are coming out tomorrow.We will start to play on Friday.:D

·
Registered
39,535 Posts
Karolina, wanna team up?

Same points Manu.

·
Registered
39,535 Posts
No problem.

I usually play with Suarez, but she is not here :p.....

Anyone else? :)

·
Registered
24,736 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Hello players,

This is Steve live from America! ;)
Just wanted to say a quick "Hello". This week, Galadriel will run New Haven and New York and will update the rankings for the last time. And next week, I will overtake the game again and will open the US Open thread, etc. I will probably do this next week on Tuesday as I will fly back to Germany on Monday. The last grandslam tournament will start on Monday 23th here in ETPA.

Thanks for your understanding,

Steve :) :) :)

·
Registered
725 Posts
Anyone want to partner with Maureen Drake?? :wavey:

·
Registered
39,535 Posts
Drake/Maleeva ??

·
Premium Member
8,187 Posts
Derek1206 said:
Sorry Maggie, but I'd like to team with Kournikova as we have already won a title together! :D
:rocker: Sprem/Kournikova it is.

·
Registered
25,015 Posts
Good luck Karolina! :bounce:

Good luck Anna! :bounce:

Good luck Maggie! :bounce:

Good luck Sprem/Kournikova! :bounce:

·
Registered
39,535 Posts
Derek1206 said:
Good luck Karolina! :bounce:

Good luck Anna! :bounce:

Good luck Maggie! :bounce:

Good luck Sprem/Kournikova! :bounce:
Thanks for your Good-Luck-Wishing. :wavey: :eek:

Didnt expect that. Maybe we will play together when I cant play with Paola and you cant play with your regular partners in the future. :)

Anyways, good luck to:

Maggie :bounce:

Liezel :bounce:

Karolina :bounce:

Maureen :bounce: (hope for doubles team)

Maggie/??? :bounce:

·
Registered
25,015 Posts
Sprem Is Prepared For the Bronx

Sprem serves during her victory over Serena Williams last week in Montreal.

BRONX, New York - Karolina Sprem feels she is prepared well enough to do well here in New York.

"Well last week when I made the quarterfinals of a Tier I event it gave me a lot of confidence and belief in my game because I beat some very good players there."

Sprem has been training and working very hard. She's also been playing practice matches with good friends in Anna Kournikova and Vera Zvonareva.

"Well after I lost to Venus last week I went over to New Haven to practice with Vera. We played two practice matches and I won both comfortably. Then I came down here and started practicing with Anna. We played 1 match and it was a close one, but I won it also. Thos matches gave me a lot of confidence. Hopefully I'll do well here," said Sprem.

Sprem takes on another friend, but this time it's a real match. She plays Magdelena Maleeva.

"Maggie and I are good friends and it's a shame we have to play each other. I hope this won't ruin our friendship. She will be tough there's no question about that. I just got to play my tennis and focus. If I do all of that while staying calm I should do fine."

Sprem is teaming with Kournikova as they look to claim their 2nd doubles title together. The take on Kirilenko/Obziler.

"This will be a fun match. Anna and I have had success in the past as we won a doubles title a few weeks ago. I look forward to this match and it will be tough though."

Sprem may play Friday.

·
Banned
24,209 Posts
can Nicole Vaidisova get a very very VERY late WC entry?

Please, please, PLEASE, pretty please? There is such a nice spot in the singles draw that is just dying to be filled up with Nicole's name! *beggin'*

·
63,552 Posts
Why Liezel Huber always draw in same quarter with the top seed? :rolleyes:

·
Registered
27,249 Posts
StaccatoSilas said:
can Nicole Vaidisova get a very very VERY late WC entry?

Please, please, PLEASE, pretty please? There is such a nice spot in the singles draw that is just dying to be filled up with Nicole's name! *beggin'*
Nicole Vaidisova got her WC ,even it was very late;)

1 - 20 of 53 Posts