Tennis Forum banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Banned
8,642 Posts
Is she on right now?? pff-I'm at work, was hoping they showed this match tonight. Fashion update- what is she wearing :D

·
Registered
2,686 Posts
She plays after Grosjean finishes his match! Hurry up!

They should move her to the main court, No one is playing there at the moment.

Go Vee! :bounce:

·
Premium Member
20,731 Posts
I was hoping Grosjean would win in three sets...but they are in a fourth now. Oh well you can't blame the players or anything.

I guess we wait for the Queen to take the court.

·
Registered
5,760 Posts
It`s time for the queen :D

·
Registered
6,940 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Omigod wtarules! LOL! It's okay. I'm not offended. LOL! Not everyone has the same priorities in who they would like to watch. And not everybody likes the same people, even if it's Guga, Mr. Lovable. Disregard my screenname. LOL!

·
Registered
10,386 Posts
OMG Roddick lost, so it will be a while before Vee...ESPN will have to have a tearfest first ;)

·
Registered
7,257 Posts
C'MON VEE! You're the QUEEN! BRING IT ON!!! :worship:

·
Banned
113 Posts
i think they are going to highlight a bunch of mens matches, and show the end of grosjeans, so they can go ahead and show womens the rest of the coverage. to me it seems like they're finishing up with showing mens matches for the day and getting ready to broadcast womens for the close of the day!

Grosjean needs to hurry up with this match! Im getting tired of waiting. And they have made 86 errors and 81 erros. 167 errors! And they said this was an entertaining match :rolleyes:

·
Registered
2,686 Posts
Yeah it took him forever. Now we only have 40 minutes left of coverage. :rolleyes:

Go Vee! A sweet victory! 6:2 6:2. :)

·
Registered
16,318 Posts
Yeahh but, Monica's match is about to start too cos' Kuerten just won.

I want to see Venus :bounce:

·
Banned
8,642 Posts
Hey guys- i'm having a mini- heart-attack- just came back from lunch and i dont' see any sign of Venus' match :confused: I'm like did she withdraw or something- whats up?? quick.....

okay- i see it, i thought it started an hour ago-lol!!

·
Registered
5,891 Posts
Seles - Petrova. After a commercials break, I can hear Spanish Eurosport commentator Poyán say "quieren meter a Venus como sea", which means that the guys would like to show Venus' match..... are you Americans watching it now?

1 - 20 of 26 Posts