5041 - 5060 of 5119 Posts

·
Registered
2,445 Posts
Olivia, Lala and Tamisha ate these lipsyncs up

·
I felt suddenly quite wildly happy.
45,834 Posts
Lala was meh I don’t get why she won... so far Denali and gottmik are the ones that got my attention but overall so far it kinda looks like a look-alike from previous seasons competition

·
Registered
2,926 Posts
Lala was meh I don’t get why she won... so far Denali and gottmik are the ones that got my attention but overall so far it kinda looks like a look-alike from previous seasons competition
What do you mean by that?

For me Denali looks the drag twin of Tatiana. They look so similar to me

·
45,834 Posts
What do you mean by that?

For me Denali looks the drag twin of Tatiana. They look so similar to me
Well exactly what you say after, they all seem kind of another version of queens from previous seasons, I'm sure in time they'll get to shine and show off different aspects tho...

also I was initially very excited that they make them lip sync right away, but in the end it wasn't a good episode, they clearly werent ready for the lip syncs so none of them was any good (or i'm sure representative of what they're able to do), and we didn't really get to know either of them. I clearly prefer the format where they introduce one half in each of the first two weeks and without elimination so we at least get to see a bit more from each of them.

·
Registered
5,314 Posts
Well exactly what you say after, they all seem kind of another version of queens from previous seasons, I'm sure in time they'll get to shine and show off different aspects tho...

also I was initially very excited that they make them lip sync right away, but in the end it wasn't a good episode, they clearly werent ready for the lip syncs so none of them was any good (or i'm sure representative of what they're able to do), and we didn't really get to know either of them. I clearly prefer the format where they introduce one half in each of the first two weeks and without elimination so we at least get to see a bit more from each of them.
I agree, lip-syncs aren't really my favourite bit of the show so. But i guess they are trying to keep it fresh. I didn't really agree with most of the lip-sync winners either, but i guess it depends what you like for a lip-sync.

·
45,834 Posts
The main issue for lip syncs is that Drag Race Canada happende in the meantime and they just slayed them so much (also because the way they filmed it was so much better) that now I’m expecting much more 🤣🤣

·
Registered
602 Posts
All I have to say today is what the fuck America.

Reactions: disco_rage

·
Registered
602 Posts

Reactions: S-T-E-V-E

·
Registered
12,330 Posts
I agree, lip-syncs aren't really my favourite bit of the show so. But i guess they are trying to keep it fresh. I didn't really agree with most of the lip-sync winners either, but i guess it depends what you like for a lip-sync.
I tried watching Drag Race but it isn't my thing. Maybe I am not ... gay enough, albeit I know that 100% straight people like watching drag queens too.

Reactions: Lord Choc Ice

·
45,834 Posts
I tried watching Drag Race but it isn't my thing. Maybe I am not ... gay enough, albeit I know that 100% straight people like watching drag queens too.
I never was into it for a long time as well, the first lockdown finally made me watch it :D since i've watched all seasons + all stars + UK + Canada + a bit of Holland (but that was painfully bad)

·
La nuit je mens
87,751 Posts
Discussion Starter #5,056
Yeah, you don't need to be gay to enjoy it, it's just a question of taste. I introduce my mom to Drag Race during the lockdown and at first, she was enjoying it but was kinda like "it's a bit silly to watch this, no ?"
And then she proceeded to watch all the seasons and all stars in a matter of days without me.

·
Premium Member
45,296 Posts
Just discovered "God's Own Country" with Josh O'Connor & Alec Secareanu. Such a great film and always nice to see a queer film with a happy ending. You guys should check it out if you haven't seen it.

5041 - 5060 of 5119 Posts