Tennis Forum banner

4861 - 4879 of 4879 Posts

·
Registered
2,862 Posts
So annoying. When I upload perfectly sharp pics on Grindr, they keep ending up blurry on the app. I've googled a bit around for the right ratio/pixels and it seems I'm getting the best at 1020 but still not perfectly sharp. All the while I see many others having pictures as sharp as mine are before uploading. o_O

Anyone has a solution for this?
Not from my side :lol: My pictures are quite blurry. I want to believe that is the reason why no one is writing me back :lol:

·
Registered
8,276 Posts
Not from my side :lol: My pictures are quite blurry. I want to believe that is the reason why no one is writing me back :lol:
Haha aaawh 😄

·
Registered
8,276 Posts
You guys are so peculiar. :LOL: Never met a whole group of gays who didn't like twinks.

·
Registered
8,276 Posts
He's got hair on all the wrong places. 😩 Only thing I like about him are his twinkling eyes.

·
Registered
24,486 Posts
He's got hair on all the wrong places. Only thing I like about him are his twinkling eyes.
I would say he could have even more hair
But everyone has different preferences; I like twinks when I see them with men like above

Gesendet von iPhone mit Tapatalk

·
Registered
10,943 Posts
Blurry pictures = less pimples and skin blemished visible. :D I see mostly good things in that.

4861 - 4879 of 4879 Posts