Tennis Forum banner

4841 - 4860 of 4879 Posts

·
Registered
19,571 Posts
Guys, can you give me some advice?

In March I started hooking up a nice guy, he's funny, good looking, we are able to spend fun time together (rarely though as he's living & working 30 kilometres from me), we're very talkative in each other company, we understand each other well in general; there are as well common interests but there are some issues too that I have with him.

So ... one of these issues is well ... his yellow and crooked teeth, I find kissing him gross. :( I've never told him that ...

Another one is that we are quite far from each other, and another one is ... that he sometimes acts like a moron, there were times when I didn't text him back for a couple of days and then he would get sulky, or he would tell / write me that 'I should piss off, ' I don't want to have nothing in common with you', yada, yada.

Should I continue this quasi relationship?
You can give him a piece of advice that he can use soda bicarbonate... just to get rid of that yellow color... Crooked teeth: you need to understand that he was not born with good genes and having crooked teeth is hereditary. I am not fond of his financial situation, but he might work on his teeth as well. I am working so hard to get my teeth fixed (they look really gross, right now, screw my granddad). Other than that, if you feel happy, then you should continue. Just don't let him into you with his jealousy. That toxicity you don't deserve, Stan.

Reactions: Perun

·
Trainwreck
58,363 Posts
Guys, can you give me some advice?

In March I started hooking up a nice guy, he's funny, good looking, we are able to spend fun time together (rarely though as he's living & working 30 kilometres from me), we're very talkative in each other company, we understand each other well in general; there are as well common interests but there are some issues too that I have with him.

So ... one of these issues is well ... his yellow and crooked teeth, I find kissing him gross. :( I've never told him that ...

Another one is that we are quite far from each other, and another one is ... that he sometimes acts like a moron, there were times when I didn't text him back for a couple of days and then he would get sulky, or he would tell / write me that 'I should piss off, ' I don't want to have nothing in common with you', yada, yada.

Should I continue this quasi relationship?
I have no advice but good for you (y). Although TBH, why are you ghosting him for days if you think you two could possibly go somewhere?

·
Registered
2,184 Posts
Do we still talk RuPaula in here?
I haven't watched the latest regular seasons but decided to come back for this All Stars 5 and how good is it?!
I'm glad Ru decided to change elimination dynamics, guess I'm more excited to see who the next lipsync assassins will be. I'm thinking Trinity is a lock and I'm here for it.
Poor Ongina, everyone was excited to see her back but she's really basic and got lost in the pack.
Shea will need to fuck it up real bad to lose the title, she's far better and superior in every department. Jujubee next in line.
Kind of crushing on Miz Cracker out of drag, so witty and cute.

·
Registered
2,862 Posts
Do we still talk RuPaula in here?
I haven't watched the latest regular seasons but decided to come back for this All Stars 5 and how good is it?!
I'm glad Ru decided to change elimination dynamics, guess I'm more excited to see who the next lipsync assassins will be. I'm thinking Trinity is a lock and I'm here for it.
Poor Ongina, everyone was excited to see her back but she's really basic and got lost in the pack.
Shea will need to fuck it up real bad to lose the title, she's far better and superior in every department. Jujubee next in line.
Kind of crushing on Miz Cracker out of drag, so witty and cute.
I think the first 2 episodes of all stars have been really good! Good show, good shade and good drama.
I liked that they change the elimination dynamics, now I think everything gets a bit more interesting.
I was so happy to see Ongina back, but I can't with it when the queens start saying that they themselves should be eliminated because of bla bla bla. It would have been nicer to hear from Ongina that she knows she hasnt delivered that much in the last 2 episodes but she wants another chance to show her potential and that she wants to keep fighting. But the defeated demeanor is just so...boring.

Team Jujubee all the waaaay!

·
Registered
2,184 Posts
I'd be happy with Jujubee winning as well :D

I was so happy to see Ongina back, but I can't with it when the queens start saying that they themselves should be eliminated because of bla bla bla. It would have been nicer to hear from Ongina that she knows she hasnt delivered that much in the last 2 episodes but she wants another chance to show her potential and that she wants to keep fighting. But the defeated demeanor is just so...boring.
Yeah, that was sad. I believe she didn't expect the competition to be so much better than her. We've seen a couple of young drags coming full force, stronger, more complete, bringing something new, it must be hard for the old school girls to keep up with the pace.

·
Registered
4,100 Posts
I really don't see the hype around Cracker. She is just not that good compared to the other high profile queens. Her looks are not too camp to be spectacular and not too fashion to be worthy of a "wow" moment. And her humour is not witty or clever enough for her to think on her feet.
I'm pleasantly surprised with the evolution of Blair (her pink look was stunning). I'm happy to see Jujubee back and hope she goes far but I think that Shea will have it in the bag (unless there is some weird twist).
I think she is, by far, the most complete queen competing.

Reactions: bud887

·
Registered
2,862 Posts
I watched the Pit Stop of Bob the Drag Queen and Violet Chachki and they made a good argument about Blair's outfit. The whole outfit was of course amazing, the pink dress and the yellow hair were a very good combination. But the category was "love the skin you are in" or something like that and then she comes out with a pink dress. It didn't make quite sense, even though the outfit was amazing.

I'm just too biased towards Jujubee, I just love her as a drag queen. But I've seen good quality in the last 2 episodes, so I'm looking forward to the next episodes

·
Registered
2,862 Posts
Did anyone see Episode 3 yet? Messy. Glad Jujubee finally got a win.
It would have been good television if they would have sent Shea home :lol:
But I think the challenge was quite bad. They tested this last season of AS and it was also bad back then...
I wanna see some stand up comedy, or a nice runway show as the main challenge. They lose themselves sometimes in these acting challenges...

·
Registered
4,100 Posts
It would have been good television if they would have sent Shea home :lol:
But I think the challenge was quite bad. They tested this last season of AS and it was also bad back then...
I wanna see some stand up comedy, or a nice runway show as the main challenge. They lose themselves sometimes in these acting challenges...
Yes but last year we got the iconic CLUB 96 that then got a remix and was passing in gay bars in Belgium <3

·
Registered
2,430 Posts
RPDR AS5: Episode 4 and Shea still not shining like we expected...

Also... in terms of getting back to a normal life. I still am in lockdown really... my parents both Doctors so, my house is strict ha... I need to get back out there (if you know what i mean ;))... How's everyone doing??

Also i discovered this man.... :love: :p

·
Registered
10,943 Posts
RPDR AS5: Episode 4 and Shea still not shining like we expected...

Also... in terms of getting back to a normal life. I still am in lockdown really... my parents both Doctors so, my house is strict ha... I need to get back out there (if you know what i mean ;))... How's everyone doing??

Also i discovered this man.... :love: :p
View attachment 177481

You have a good taste, damn he's super hot. :D His lips are extraordinary.

·
Registered
8,276 Posts
So annoying. When I upload perfectly sharp pics on Grindr, they keep ending up blurry on the app. I've googled a bit around for the right ratio/pixels and it seems I'm getting the best at 1020 but still not perfectly sharp. All the while I see many others having pictures as sharp as mine are before uploading. o_O

Anyone has a solution for this?

Reactions: Perun
4841 - 4860 of 4879 Posts